Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was thinking of having these re-done but picked up a set of LX450 wheels. Any interest? OEM 16” 80 series steel wheels. I’m up near Cleveland.

8C75F96D-954F-420F-91BB-61C59E0D1CEC.jpeg

0656D93E-36FC-42FF-829C-76E0AF65DDAF.jpeg

93A7EE71-6773-420B-9425-30A0AAF1F66B.jpeg

5155CA8F-7583-42C4-A323-C53C0E67F957.jpeg

Actual length after moving axle back using the redrilling perches technique netted 22.25 inches....if anyone knows of another application that would work. I have 89 4runner parts and some 40 parts for trade

....and rear 60 springs...I saw a gentleman using these on his 40 last weekend...they appeared a bit longer for better shackle angle. Something I definitely need

So you need a late 3-speed shaft that's 22.25" operating length (preferred) or longer so it can be cut & shortened (2nd choice).

I don't think I have one, but will look today.
Thank you sir

Ohh, I definetley need one maybe both. and mine also is march of 72. we're kindred. where do you live barrett? I am in northeast Ohio, Aurora. If either of you are close or Im not afraid to travel. I thought i had this taken care of. I had a custom driveshaft made by a local company, only to get it home and find the flanges were wrong pattern and after taking it back...flanges no longer manufactured. I believe they use DANA. so now they are trying to disasemble my mangled pieces to just retube it. which, ironically is what i originally went up there to have done(and they said couldnt be done)......sooooo "help me Obi wan your my only hope"...err I guess youre my only two hopes.
thanks for any help
Donk

Ohh, I definetley need one maybe both. and mine also is march of 72. we're kindred. where do you live barrett? I am in northeast Ohio, Aurora. If either of you are close or Im not afraid to travel. I thought i had this taken care of. I had a custom driveshaft made by a local company, only to get it home and find the flanges were wrong pattern and after taking it back...flanges no longer manufactured. I believe they use DANA. so now they are trying to disasemble my mangled pieces to just retube it. which, ironically is what i originally went up there to have done(and they said couldnt be done)......sooooo "help me Obi wan your my only hope"...err I guess youre my only two hopes.
thanks for any help
Donk

I am in Columbus.

PM'd you Barrett

I need to sell 4 rims off a 2016 4Runner Trail edition. I have seen them for as high as $150 and as low as $75 (but that did not include shipping). I need $100 each and I will throw in a set of OEM roof rack arrow bars-retail $120. I don't want to ship, so local pick-up only. Also there are no lug nuts.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 10.27.51 AM.png

FJ401976 rolling Chassis, painted not a pit on the frame, setup for V8 but can be easily converted back to original since mounts were not welded but bolted. Also 1969 FJ40 tub, very nice blasted and primed awhile ago so some surface , uncut original very little patching needed to make this perfect Akron Ohio

FJ401976 rolling Chassis, painted not a pit on the frame, setup for V8 but can be easily converted back to original since mounts were not welded but bolted. Also 1969 FJ40 tub, very nice blasted and primed awhile ago so some surface , uncut original very little patching needed to make this perfect Akron Ohio

Pm sent

Body tub is sold only remaining item is the 1976 rolling chassis. If interested please contact me and I can send you a video of the frame axles etc Also I just realized this thing has 16" steel wheels on it. Disk brakes on fronts and lock out hubs: This is also on CL with my phone number so please contact me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom