Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have center caps for an 97 FZJ 80 ?
Lost one and could use 2 for the spare also.

I do.
Wont be home till next Thursday. Can't remember if I have only one or two.
I'd send them to you, just remind me to.

Do you hear that? Me neither. Anybody got an fj40 horn? One day I had one, the next it was gone. Looks like the bracket fatigued and broke off. Probably bouncing around on 270 right this minute. Without a horn, how do I get the douche bags that think their texts are more important than me getting through the light, moving? Besides just pushing them into the intersection? Jim you got any laying around?

Dean, can you post a pic of the remaining horn? There are several different versions over the years. I probably have one, just need to know what it should look like.

Jim it is a Maruko horn. Will any generic 12v horn work?
IMG_3326.JPG

Does anyone have a 2f cam shaft , complete motor , or block they would like to part with? Trying to decide what to do with mine after this discovery

27F065AB-E791-4EB5-815D-3CA43194EFAE.jpeg

Looking for a con-fer roof rack around 65” x 60” for my 78 FJ40.
Live in Ohio, so something close would be helpful.

Used 265/65/R18 Toyota Lexus wheels and Yokohama tires

Bought the car in AZ in July and moved here and put new tires and wheels on it. All tires are inflated.

Yokohama with 25-50% of tread left.

18 inch Toyota / Lexus 6 lug wheels

make me an offer.

Looking for an intake air tube for 2UZ-FE. I only need the tube between the filter box and throttle body.

Thanks

Looking for a FJ40 4speed shift boot & ring. I've been fabbing a 4speed tunnel for my FJ45 and just found out I have FJ60 boots and FJ40 T-case boots, but zero trans boots.

Will trade boots for boots or rootbeers or whatever.

Edit: Nevermind. An 81-83 FJ60 boot fits with very minor trimming.
Plus, it looks more luxurious.:princess::grinpimp:

Last edited:
Here is a link to 80 Series parts:

PM with questions.

Anyone have a spare front driveshaft lying around.....or a rear. Either way it will need shortened...I have a 350/turbo 350 conversion.

Anyone have a spare front driveshaft lying around.....or a rear. Either way it will need shortened...I have a 350/turbo 350 conversion.

I have a spare front drive shaft for an 80 Series. It needs rebuilt though. PM me if you are interested.

Sorry, forgot to mention, I need it for my 40!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom