Unloaded the LX450-> now looking @@ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, I'm going to sell my 95 soon. OME, 125K, no lockers. In north Texas. PM or e-mail for more info.

:beer:

If that LX450 had lockers and you ditched it for a 96-97 whatever for offroading, well :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sean

[quote author=Razor link=board=2;threadid=6718;start=msg55058#msg55058 date=1067031460]
now looking for used 96-97--> this will be the one,,,,going all out w/ all options for rock/offroad.

Anyone know of one in reasonable condition??
[/quote]

You can buy my Schoolbus yellow truck. It is for sale for $25k. All options. That is as soon as I have put a new ring and pinion in it.

Sure you could have wheeled it, was someone holding a gun to your head and threatening your life if you did. I sold a pristine BMW a few years ago. They guy who bought it rolled it 11 days later. All of that effort keeping it perfect for no reason.

Good luck finding your next wheeling rig!

Razor - face it dude, that truck was meant to be beat on but you didn't have the hairies to do it. :flipoff2:

There's a 94 in NY for 8k.

There's a 95 w/ lockers in NJ for 12k (haven't seen it myself).

They are all over.

That is a 45! If it was mine it would lose the gold real quick. And comparing a 45 to an 80 is basically like comparing apples to oranges. They can both taste good, but if you really want an apple an orange isn't going to give you the right taste.

gold emblem and a chrome grill.....one word ugh!!!

doug

[quote author=Razor link=board=2;threadid=6718;start=msg55115#msg55115 date=1067035473]
you could not possibly take this car on a trail, there is not one scratch or blemish anywhere....Look........saweet!
[/quote]

ha - that's funny! that's just how my lx looked when I got it. uh...she don't look like that no more.

doug

Mine was pretty much the same as well when I got it. Pretty mint and 45,000 miles. Now i have had it a year and 3 months, and 30,000 miles later it still cleans up well enough to go to the ballet.
Sean.
PS. Hey Doug, welcome to this forum. What took ya so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom