For Sale Unimog Expedition Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unimog Expedition Camper $46k OBO

1978 Unimog u1300l
Factory rebuilt OM352A Turbo Diesel
Rigid 50 Inch LED Light Bar
Stereo with four speakers, 9 inch subwoofer and amp under passenger seat. Hooks up directly to iPhone/iPad. No need for faceplate
24 to 12v inverter for cigarette plug adapter, for charging phones and such
New Interstate Military 6TL Truck Batteries
4 NATO Jerry Cans

Custom Built Camper
Forward Table with center facing seats that converts to a bed
Rear Bed, Custom made almost queen size memory foam mattress, pops up with clothing storage underneath
Pop Up camper with interior height of 6ft 1in
LED interior Lighting
Zippered windows with mesh on pop up
3 Sliding windows on camper
Four - 4D AGM House batteries
Bluesea Battery Charger
Isotherm Marine Fridge
80 Gallons of water
Isotemp hot water heater(mounted externally)
Flowjet Water Pump
Nature Pure Water Filter
Sink
2 Burner Electric Stove
Espar Hydronic Heater to warm the engine and cab
Two 185W Solar Panels
Bluesky Solar Boost Module
3000W 24V Xantrex Inverter/charger
24 to 12 inverter
Breaker Panel
Fantastic Vent above the bed
Davit with electric winch to load and unload two spare tires on the rear of the camper

Under the bed is clothing storage and below that is the rear storage cabinets that are accessed from the outside of the truck
Passenger Side of Camper has 3 Slide Drawers for Food/Storage and 2 underneath cabinets for storage
Drivers side of camper has 5 foot counter top with fridge below and mounted sink and electric stove. Cabinets below for cooking pots and other storage.

The truck is in great mechanical condition. When I purchased it I had it serviced by Red Label Automotive in Vacaville, who does the work for Expedition Imports. New Brake pads and rotors were installed, turbo charger was rebuilt, new fuel pump and fuel primer pump. All the filters and fluid have been changed to approved MB fluids. Amsoil fluids were used in portals, axles, transmission. Engine runs great and starts easily. Tires have good tread on them including the two spares. I redid the battery system and added four 4D AGM batteries with proper fuses and switches. I also added a Bluesea battery charger to charge the house batteries while driving. I repainted the grill black (Looks much better)

There are a few issues: Clear coat on the hood is pealing, Fuel float needs to be bent up a little..its off. Turbo needs a new pyro sensor for its accessory gauge( I haven't had it done because you can clearly tell if the turbo isn't working when going up a hill), also needs a new fuse for the turn signals/flashers. One of the spares has some dry rot, still drivable if you needed it but should be changed at some point.

Its registered in California as an RV so registration is only about $110 a year!

Our film office is in Henderson Nevada but we are currently filming all around the southwest so we might be in your town. We will also be at the Overland Expo if you'd like to check it out then.

We are asking $49,000
REDUCED to $46,000 OBO

Last edited:
I love this rig! GLWS!

still available but may not be around much longer, a couple serious potential buyers came to check it out.

Awesome truck. GLWTS...:cheers:

another buyer dropped out at the last minute so its still available, make me an offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom