*** UC Event***Over the Mountain Tour 2008 - Aug 7-10*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
OVER THE MOUNTAIN TOUR at Tellico [all updates will be included here for easy access]

Hey folks! Marshall and JP were kind enough to let me help out and volunteer as ringleader for this event. Marshall's already reserved McNabb campgrounds on the upper side of the trails for the dates posted in the title. The Toyota Trail Team will be in attendance too.

Tentative Itinerary
Thursday - setup camp, wheel, eat, sleep
Friday - wheel, UC Burgers & Dogs, sleep
Saturday - wheel, Marshall's famous wings, raffle, sleep (maybe;))
Sunday - pack up camp, wheel, go home

Please post up if you will be attending this UC event and how many are in your group. This event will be for UC members only, but we will be prepared to enroll/haze/induct you on the spot if you are not a UC member. Fees for camping & food at this event will be as follows...
Drivers $20
Passengers $15
Non UC folks $35 (includes first year UC member dues)

All participants can use our PayPal Account to send in their fees.
UC@828rugs.com Just remember to indicate OTMT 08, your name and your passengers' names in the notes section.

At this stage we also need volunteers in the following areas: setup of UC canopy/tables/banner, calling vendors for raffle items, chef duties for the cookout on Saturday, t-shirts, breakdown of UC canopy/tables/banner.

Volunteers Enlisted
89s rule (Matt) - - - T-shirt design & ordering
eventhough - - - camp setup
trollhole - - - camp setup, chef

Please post up!

Remember the Trail Team will be there with us. Woody and his gang.

I'll be there the whole time and will volunteer to cook.

Looking forward to doing some wheeling with Big Gay.

It's in the calendar. Hope to arrive Thurs. evening. Am interested in helping with the t-shirt. Anyone got any pics of the previous designs. Don't want to do the same thing again (I've got last years, and have seen the year's before, so I want to see earlier ones).

I'm not a UC member, but would love to come wheel with the crew. I'll be cruising from Knoxville.

Any LC folks coming?

Boy I wish but right niw schedule just wont allow me to take the time off. If I could I would come and ride with somebody. But Uncle says no dice , no relief available. Have a great ride and take lots of pics. Maybe some of the others in the LC will make it.

I can't make it, I have finals until 10:30 thur, night so I don't have any time to get ready. I will definitely be at the boil, and at GSMTR next year though. If we do any Gulches or URE runs I would be up for that too.

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom