UC chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_6305.JPG

If your engine is running, check this event out. Last year was the first and it seemed like a good show. The organizer reached out to me because he likes Land Cruisers and wants something from the off-road scene besides more Jeeps.

Email cartoberfestsc@gmail.com to register with the Upstate Cruisers discounted price.

7C1F2FAB-3789-469E-9F8F-9E5842DCEDA9.jpeg

That happened to our LX470 wheels after getting tire shine at the car wash! I could not find anything to fix them, almost like the chemical etched or stained the finish.

Anyone ever had the wrong cleaner on a Lexus rim before? I'm hoping there an easy fix. The internet says otherwise.

View attachment 3104623
Wow, was this from a local car wash or something you put on the tire/rim? Did it happen after just one wash/application or did it turn over time? Keep us posted if you figure out a fix....

Wow, was this from a local car wash or something you put on the tire/rim? Did it happen after just one wash/application or did it turn over time? Keep us posted if you figure out a fix....
This off my wife's Lexus NX200t. We took it to a local guy to get it cleaned before selling it. This all happened in one event and not over time. He claims he has a cleaner on order that will fix the problem. There is a thread on a Lexus forum that says "the general consensus is that these aren't actually "stains." Rather they are a case where the paint finish has been eaten off"

The good news is the owner of the business has promised to make it right and has been nothing but helpful so far. I will try to find out what he put on the rims and report back.

If your engine is running, check this event out. Last year was the first and it seemed like a good show. The organizer reached out to me because he likes Land Cruisers and wants something from the off-road scene besides more Jeeps.

Email cartoberfestsc@gmail.com to register with the Upstate Cruisers discounted price.

View attachment 3097552
Spots are filing up. Don’t make me be the only Cruiser there (my vehicles are boring).

Hey guys, as I mentioned at last year's annual meeting I am an instructor for Stop the Bleed. I'd love to do a class for anyone in the club who might be interested. It takes about 1.5 hours and covers how to stop life threatening bleeding before first responders arrive on scene. I can also bring trauma kits, built by North American Rescue, for purchase if there is interest for the kits. If there is interest in this as a club activity or outside of that I would love to come help get people trained up. Also if you think this would be beneficial training for your church, gym, work, etc. just let me know cause I often teach this class to those audiences as well. DM me and we can discuss class and kit costs.

Hey guys, as I mentioned at last year's annual meeting I am an instructor for Stop the Bleed. I'd love to do a class for anyone in the club who might be interested. It takes about 1.5 hours and covers how to stop life threatening bleeding before first responders arrive on scene. I can also bring trauma kits, built by North American Rescue, for purchase if there is interest for the kits. If there is interest in this as a club activity or outside of that I would love to come help get people trained up. Also if you think this would be beneficial training for your church, gym, work, etc. just let me know cause I often teach this class to those audiences as well. DM me and we can discuss class and kit costs.
Interested. It is a good thing to know. Upcoming dates that would be easy to add is the Annual at the Pink Beds pavilion on 10/8, or the next Palmetto Pride day on 11/12 (would need to secure a venue for afterwards).

Spots are filing up. Don’t make me be the only Cruiser there (my vehicles are boring).
I am off that weekend. Sent them an email for details.

I wouldn’t mind bringing my 62 out. We can get a discount on registration if at least 4 can commit. Anyone else want to get in or will I be paying full price?
They told me UC members get a discount regardless but let me know if he tells you otherwise. Seems like we have at least 3 now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom