UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All the way, can't go wrong

I've heard stories of the aluminum radiators from Champion flexing while off-roading and causing leaks on the Tacoma World Forum. The Tacoma radiator does require a few mods to the fan shroud and it is shorter than the stock one on the 3.4 V6 auto. I've got the Champion alum in my Tacoma and it has a leak somewhere. I'm hoping it is just a hose or something. Haven't had a chance to fully diagnose it yet. Champion aluminum radiator for 4x4 Some have suggested rubber mounts for the radiator to help it flex. I'm no mechanic, this is just what I've read about... They do have a lifetime warranty though but the fine print is no off-road or racing applications. But if mine is leaking, the truck is only my daily driver ;)

Scott put one in his 62, drove it for around 3 years without issue. Still holding, but the engine is shot.

Anyone seen a redhead driving a Subaru with a dog in Asheville? Be on the lookout! :steer:

Saw this on the overland expo email today. Showing us cruiserheads some love!

2019_03_29_00.01.58.jpg

Well what do we have here?

Reactions: AJR
Stereo got stuck in radio station scan mode, so I thought I would pop in a cd to override the radio function. First cd I found was Muddy Waters. It worked! Unfortunately it is stuck on cd now. Basically all the buttons are dead but it plays the Muddy Waters over and over. So now I have the Land Cruiser broken stereo blues.

I'm going to HHI for a work convention in June. Me & the boss are going to play hooky one of the days we're there (respective wives will be in tow). What's the best fun you can have without getting arrested? Already looking at a sailboat cruise at sunset. Found a few respectable restaurants. Want to hear from firsthand experience...

Fishcamp on Broad Creek and Redfish are both great places to eat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom