UC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In Vail, CO doing some skiing. Spotted this in one of the T-shirt stores. Bears a striking resemblance to a certain UC member I thought....

FD7E68AC-ADC7-4D2D-9145-9513EE9268EB.jpeg

Taking my trailer to southeast overland tomorrow to be sandblasted and repaired so I can mount my RTT to it. Uber excited!

New floor being welded in. Taking the RTT Monday afternoon!

Crazy neighbors!

20190228_183147.jpg

Truck Night in America: The stupidest show on TV, or the greatest exploitation of morons of all time? Talk amongst yourself.
I tried to watch it one time. Didn’t make it to the first commercial break. I feel like it is marketed to middle/high schoolers.

It's an entertaining show for what it is. I know a few behind the scenes folks and contestants, so it makes it fun to look for those elements. I'd never enter my truck because the stunts on that show will destroy it.

What I like about the first stage with all 5 trucks is that they all seem to forget the #1 rule of that stage: just don't be last. The ones that fail are the ones that hammer down and break on the first jump.

The dumbest stunt this year is the one where they push a tool shed off a cliff.

The gnarliest stunt has been the waterfall climb. I think that one was probably too difficult for any of the contestants that night. That's the one that had a GX460, but he didn't make it that far. He's in the Lousianna club and I've seen him at a few events around the south.

470 :) Kevin gave it hell, but that course was insane.

Anyone in Greenville repair radiators? Pretty sure mine is cracked. Leaking pretty bad when full but I need to get under the truck and have a look. Champion aluminum radiators are on eBay around the $250 mark however.

That's what I would do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom