Registry U.S. 70's Registration. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just Purchased my 70 Series a couple months ago and Love it. I still have alot to make it the way I want but little by little I will get there.
What Series? .... Photos

Memphis, TN
New to Toyotas but not new to the rest of it. I'm anxiously awaiting my 1991 HZJ77 that I have getting painted and some of the basics being done at LCD. It's got F/R factory e-lockers, came with factory winch and auto trans (I know, I know). She'll have ARB front bumper fitted with the factory Toyota winch that came with, ARB twin, Rear Cruiser Outfitters dual swing out, Safari Snorkel, custom rock sliders, OME HD suspension and some Method wheels wrapped in KM2. I plan to install the AXT turbo kit and possibly exhaust/intercooler, hot water heat exchanger kit of my own parts assembly, ARB diff and trans breather extensions, Goose Gear floor plate and custom fridge / drawer setup. Roof rack and / or roof tent TBD but I am leaning toward the Alu-Cab gen 3. I'll put a 24V solar panel up top routed through a Victron MPPT charge controller to charge the main batteries and use a Redarc BCDC of some variety to charge a second dedicated 12V system. Looking forward to doing some type of build thread and I'll post a list of my wish list and challenges I may need help with.

IMG_2441.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

Nice 77, seems like there has been a flurry of 77's coming into the US lately

As bad as this picture is .... somebody will recognize this
IMG_0762.jpg
truck that now lives in SC ...

That's the processor of peanut oil for the first step in making bio diesel (also known as a fish fryer) :)

I’m from Athens. I’ll probavly take it there and drive it when I visit. Then at some point sell it in that area. I live in Venezuela so I have access to all the fun trucks. I just bought a Series 2A too. I’m working on putting it back on the road. And then sticking him in the mail and sending it as well.

I’m from Athens. I’ll probavly take it there and drive it when I visit. Then at some point sell it in that area. I live in Venezuela so I have access to all the fun trucks. I just bought a Series 2A too. I’m working on putting it back on the road. And then sticking him in the mail and sending it as well.
Always nice to have another 70 Series in the State.

. Where are you located in Georgia? I have a few friends asking for a few more so hopefully that will materialize and you’ll have more. They all want two door shorties. We call them Machitos here.

. Where are you located in Georgia? I have a few friends asking for a few more so hopefully that will materialize and you’ll have more. They all want two door shorties. We call them Machitos here.
Thomasville, Ga. (S.W. Georgia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom