SOLD TX LHD HZJ73with lockers and removable door tops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Yellow
I am selling "Tweety" , this is a 1991 HZJ73 that had one single owner in Belgium before I got my hands on it trough a dealer in the Netherlands that beat me to it . I have done a lot of work on it including full rear quarter replacements and front fenders and a ton of mechanical and other maintenance . This is one of the best combo's that you can have in the 70 series because it is LHD , has the 1HZ H55 , factory lockers , rear rollbar , suspension seat bases , removable door top frames and even the uber rare bag with the slide in covers for when you take the top frames off . I put at least 200 hours of labor in to this one and a huge amount of new parts . I have since finishing it put around 2000 km on it to make sure the new buyer can fly in and drive it home regardless where in the US home is . The misses just drove it to the Lonestar Cruiser Roundup trough some serious s***ty weather and that is a 750 mile round trip for us . At the moment it has 281k km on it so that is 176 k miles and still going up as I love to drive it and will continue so until it moves to a new home.

For those who don't know what a HZJ73 is or why it's called that here is a summary of what and why

HZJ because of the 1HZ engine in this case mated to a H55 transmission and split case
73 means medium wheelbase
These come with the rear full floater axle with disc brakes unlike most other 7x with rear drums

This one has several options that are not on most other 73's
-removable door top frames so nothing sticks up when the top is off
-the uber rare block off plates to fill the gaps when the doortops are off
- OEM rollbar
-suspension seat bases
-OEM lockers

Here is a list of the new parts and work performed on it

- quarter panels
-front fenders
-full paint job
-BFG A/T tires
-Recaro seats
-rear shocks
-2 batteries
-waterpump
-timing belt kit
-radiator hoses
-thermostat
-lock set (ignition plus doors and fuel)
-all filters and fluids
-clutch kit
-headgasket
-head (used)
-front rotors and pads
-front axle knuckle rebuild
-weatherstripping
-sliders

I probably have forgotten a number of things I did to it already but you get the idea a lot of time and money went in to this one .

I need 37500$ for this yellow unicorn

Last edited:
IMG_4265.JPG
IMG_4222.JPG
IMG_4228.JPG
IMG_4256.JPG

Wow, what a great list of features! Clean rig, should sell quick at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom