Two add a leaf's to OME? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.badlandsexpeditions.wordpress.com
Is it possible to add a second add-a-leaf to an OME spring pack with an add-a-leaf? I need a little more lift. One of my airbag failed and so I am a little ass low.

I'll be in Salt Lake city on Monday so I can get the part from Cruiser Outfitters.

Thanks

I don't think there's anyone around that knows more about this stuff than the guys at Cruiser Outfitters so if you're around them, I think that's your best bet. I added one to my fronts to go from medium to heavy and I'm not really sure how you could add two.

^What he said. Cruiser outfitters will know for sure.
(I just looked at mine, and I think there’s room for a second add a leaf in there, in the rear. You might need a longer center bolt though.).

Yes, you can stack them up. Thats what OME does for light, medium,heavy, diesel heavy.

Pay a visit to Kurt.

I recently did a OME add a leaf to my heavy pack and I’m sure you can add another one beside that leaf..

While technically you can keep adding leafs, it really isn't an ideal solution. All of the leafs currently in your saggy pack (excuse the expression) have lost their arch. When a perky leaf is added to a saggy pack, you're asking the new leaf to do all the work and soon it'll join its comrades in sagsville. Leaf spring packs wear out and eventually need to be replaced or re-arched at a spring shop, but a new pack is superior to a re-arch

You can definitely add an additional AAL to most packs including any common OME one. In some cases longer center bolt may be needed, we stock those too. We would need to know what base springs you have in order to get the correct AAL and center bolt.

I have 10 leaves in the rear corners and 7-8 up front.

Last edited:
You can definitely add an additional AAL to most packs including any common OME one. In some cases longer center bolt may be needed, we stock those too. We would need to know what base springs you have in order to get the correct AAL and center bolt.

Great. My truck is at State Automotive . Dropped it off today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom