two 40 series front fenders...cherry...YT price $225 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

vtcruiser60

SILVER Star
Threads
***SOLD*****

I have two really nice 40 series fenders that I would like to sell. These have been primed and have one coat of yellow on them. These have not been installed. If you are interested give me a PM. Local pick up or mudship only.

Last edited:
I have two really nice 40 series fenders that I would like to sell. These have been primed and have one coat of yellow on them. These have not been installed. If you are interested give me a PM. Local pick up or mudship only.

Are these Toyota or aftermarket fenders?

Are these Toyota or aftermarket fenders?

I really don't know. I wouldn't know how to tell either. They are clean. I picked them up years ago and just want to move them out for space and figured to toss them up here on the local board first.

Also...I am making a run to Boston next Thursday if someone wants to work out a mudship.

If they are really cherry and you can get them to Boston I'll take them. I'd also be interested in having you go through my hubs too. Just gotta work out the details on picking them up.

If they are really cherry and you can get them to Boston I'll take them. I'd also be interested in having you go through my hubs too.

Sounds good...now I am motivated to pull them down and will snap some photos to post....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom