Turf-N-Surf 2014 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that's good. Nice job!

Looks like the SnT recess is over! Good job Seth!

I'm not trying to get advertising into the wrong spot but I was talking with a few people about the trailer I brought that was for sale. It's a 4' x 8' mini camper that only weighs 675 lbs. Price starts at $3000. They are built by my friend and he let me borrow it for the weekend.
Kodiak Adventure Products
The trailer I borrowed:
http://www.kodiakap.com/?page_id=276

I like the Mirror Lake.

Because Commando.

:smokin:

LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC PICTURES....
On November 8th in the afternoon, I pulled a White Dodge Ram dually out of a sand pit. Apparently the rig was stuck since the day before with a broken front drive shaft. The good ol boys (Beer in hand) had been trying an all day extraction to no avail. Using 2 and 3 (chevy Z71 dude!!!) rigs attached together. When I was flagged down the crew was trying to pull the rig backwards up the steep side of the slope. I flatly replied I could get the rig out. The boyz connected 6 pull straps (with beer in hand no spillage), while I chose I flat hard spot at the top of the dune. I connected to the strap, with a black FJ attached to me. My Fj62 with the FJ walked this guy right out of the dune. No slipping/sliding...just a straight pull. I jokingly had to mention that a Toyota did what a chevy and Ford could not not.
There were a bunch of cruisersheads watching, so hoping for any pictures or videos that could be shared would be great.

This was also posted to the turf-n-surf 2014 picture thread started by sethzilla
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom