Turf-N-Surf 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE!
WEBSITE IS UPDATED! GO CHECK IT OUT! Guess who's on the shirt this year. . .
http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com/turf-n-surf/about/

Are you ready to do it all over again????? We had a great turn out at TnS 2014, so time to input your vacation requests and get the LandCruiser ready for TnS 2015! Getting the word out early this year. Sand Chef has confirmed they will bring the competition back for 2015! Itinerary will be posted soon.

Dates are November 6-8th

If you're on FB we already have a Event page, come join up and say Hi!
https://www.facebook.com/events/931925106878718/

Last edited:
Ive already put in my dates at work. Will be down Thursday, setting up at main camp!
ARE WE THERE YET?! TAKE A SHOT!

Count us in again... This time it's roasted beef vs pig!

This is the year I finally drive the rattle trap down! I have wanted to every year but money or work or something has stopped me. This year I will make it happen!

Count us in,won't miss it for sure. I will put in a request early so i can be there on Thursday.

Ÿou know I'll be there. Haven't missed one yet!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Gonna try and make it this year. I said that last year but this time I'm seriouser.

We'll be there! Last year was great this time we'll make it better!

In!

First timers last year - bent the front axle tube on my 60 on the last hill/jump of the Poker run, just didn't notice it for a few weeks! Nothing Georg couldn't help me fix, though! My son took his 80 as well, and, well, I'd say we're lifers... What a fun event! Had such a great time there's no way we're not coming back. Thanks for organizing this, Sethzilla! And thanks to the Trail Crew guys for making us feel so welcome! We're new to the game and they definitely showed us a thing or two!

Glad you came out MountNGoat! We'll look forward to seeing your family out there this year as well.

Interested in attending this year. My wife and I had planned to take our 100 down to Oceano dunes for some camping this past weekend until we discovered that those camping permits sell out like 6mo in advance. We did stay in Avila beach which was nice but we want to come back for beach camping and 4wheeling on the dunes.

Looks like we will have to miss this year. We have to put our vacations in a year in advance and I thought it was going to be the 2nd weekend in Nov again. Maybe with luck they will work with me.

I'll be there for sure! Maybe I can get my friend to bring his BMW again...

2015 will make it a 4 year streak for me... where the hell did all that time go...!! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom