Tundra TPMS compatible? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are Tundra TMPS sensors compatible with 200 series TMPS system? I have a 2017 LX with TMPS sensors I suspect are original (anyway, they work). I bought a set of Tundra TRD (not pro) take-offs from a 2017 Tundra. I will be having them installed but keep my current rims with snow tires for next winter so I will have two sets. Will I be able to get the Tundra sensors to be recognized by my TPMS or should I buy new sensors before the install? I don't want to get to the tire shop only to find out they don't work and get stuck buying their in-house garbage.

Buy new genuine Toyota OR Pacific Industries (builds for Toyota, reboxed often by denso) sensors and program the vehicle for them. Full Toyota quality and lifespan, and won’t get cross communication issues if you store your snows in the same area like you would with clones.

Buy new genuine Toyota OR Pacific Industries (builds for Toyota, reboxed often by denso) sensors and program the vehicle for them. Full Toyota quality and lifespan, and won’t get cross communication issues if you store your snows in the same area like you would with clones.
Right. I don't want clones and I have techstream for reprogramming if/when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom