For Sale Tulsa OK. 2009 LX570 155,700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
Hello all, I bought this LX here on MUD back in Jan. of 2019. I have put about 7,000 miles on it in 2 years. Below is my 2019 statement about the purchase of it. It now has a paint chip on passenger rear bumper corner. Other than 1 oil change and installing a new set of Michelin's, I have done nothing to it. I would like to get 30k for it.
Please call Richard at 918-639-040zero to set an appointment for viewing. Im 60 and retired so most anytime is good with me. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Just purchased the MUD advertised 2009 LX570 , White with Beige leather in Collage Station TX. The seller/dealer pulled down/deleted the ad due to some MUD members (brothers) who think they are the ones setting market value due to what they "heard" what one similar sold for. Poor guy, he pulled down the ad here due to being harassed by a MUD member!
I BOUGHT IT! 2009 1 owner Mid TX. truck with EVERY service (on time) documented at a Toyota dealer! Tires, windshield wipers everything, came from the Toyota dealer. It also came with paper receipts for ALL the services, window sticker and receipts for the aftermarket upgrades, full set of Weather tech mats ect when purchased new.
Truck was purchased new and driven by a "wealthy" woman who never missed a scheduled service. The truck was detailed monthly by a Very high end shop using only McGuire commercial products. I ran my finger over the paint and It felt like silicone...the interior is a 9.7 of 10 and near Perfect. Exterior is a 9.5, NO bumper corners scratched, no hail dings, nothing, just darkening at the edges of the Lexus Chip Gaurd clear bra. and a light 1/2" curb rash on one rim. I drove it home to Tulsa OK. on I-35 at 80mph on cruise and got 15,72mpg to 16.33mpg hand calculated. Window sticker shows $87,788.00, truck has 148K and every option works correctly .

August 28 2022: PRICE DROP, Best offer over 25k gets her!

From the CarFax:
2009 LEXUS LX 570
VIN: JTJHY00W894028910
4 DOOR WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
5.7L V8 F DOHC 32V
GASOLINE
ALL WHEEL DRIVE
lx570.jpg

Last edited:
Makes sense. Thanks for following up.

I believe you are selling at a good price for this market. 100%. It looks very clean.

Are you planning on getting the bumper repaired before you sell it?

Last edited:
Have you decided to post a price, or still just soliciting offers?

Also, I assume the undercarriage is clean being a pampered TX truck...but I was wondering if you had any photos.

Still for sale?? I’m interested.
Yes Sir, it's still sitting here and now has 156,149 miles. So in the last 16 months we have driven it 449 miles. Usually a trip to town includes bags of animal food and a couple bales of straw. We dont take the 570 on those trips as it's to nice. One thing it does get used for this time of year is grocery shopping! When It's around 100* and hauling a bunch of groceries 30 minutes home, it's nice to have the rear AC so the Ice cream is still frozen! lol
Heck, I'll make someone a deal on it just to get it off the full coverage insurance. I'm open to close offers if someone really wants it.

I would buy this from you but I only have 20k. I have also been debating if I should hold off on another gas guzzler and have a down payment for a Tesla.

Sent you a PM, RDunkin
Yes Sir, to answer your question "the stains in the carpet, are they permanent".......heck, I dont know but I would bet a detailer could steam clean them out if it's that important to you. Sir, I was told the woman hauled her young grandkids in it sometimes so I would guess it could be from a spilled drink of some kind.
All I can tell you with absolute certainity is, they dont affect the ride quality, handling or milage at 85mph on cruise control on TX Hwy 130 going to COTA, "Circuit Of The Americas". We will be taking it next month in July to Monterey CA. for the Laguna Seca round and in September to Birmingham AL. for the MOTO AMERICA races..... if it's here.

Thank You Sir, That is Exactly Correct!
As a hobby, I buy, import and collect 1990's 2 stroke street motorcycles from Japan & Europe. Most are the NSR250-MC28SP's, RGV250-VJ23SP's and TZR250-3XVSPR's. I have been BLESSED to see a 72% increase in value on the 20 or so I imported 3 years ago!
I'M SORRY values are rising Sir but.......may I ask 2 things.
#1: WHY.... you didnt buy the LX570 with 76k for $30k?? Heck, if it's still available, I LOVE to pay both, buyers AND sellers commisions if I can get "A Deal".
#2: WHY....didnt you buy the 230k mile LX570 for $17k??
One last thing Friend....PLEASE.....compare Apples to Apples when saying......"theres one available over here for $17,000" I doesnt help your cause.
IF, you were a Serious Buyer on a 200 series LX, I would think you would have a grasp of the current market pricing. How about this, since you have so much free time.....Go back through the MUD "SOLD" 200 Series LX570's classifieds and see when the last 2009 LX570 with approx. 250k miles was sold for $17,000??
I would suggest that IF you want to get up to speed on current market values, you read the MUD......SOLD advertisements. IF you run across a screaming deal and dont have the cash to do it......I am HAPPY to pay for leads on transactions that materialize!!
Ha haha hahah, why do people try to price other peoples stuff. If I price my FJ60 @ $75,000, you don't have to buy it. I wouldn't have responded to this nonsense RDunkin you have way more patience than I do.

Ha haha hahah, why do people try to price other peoples stuff. If I price my FJ60 @ $75,000, you don't have to buy it. I wouldn't have responded to this nonsense RDunkin you have way more patience than I do.
Little Foot, Thanks for the sympathy...Hahaha As far as what you wrote....EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!..........if you dont want it for that or agree with the price, NEXT.......move on. Today, I guess some folks are so bored or possibly upset with themselves that they just HAVE to give the world THEIR opinion of a For Sale ad. I dunno man, it's CRAZY! I actually feel sorry for them as with THAT outlook, LIFE......is going to be a LONG and TOUGH road for them!!!!!!
Being over 60 now, I can tell you that "Back in the day" you could put up a car or truck in the local newspaper Want Ad's with a price and the ONLY phone calls you got were from SERIOUS BUYERS! I would prefer to go back to the way it was.....it was a MUCH, MUCH more simple time.

Thanks
Richard

Little Foot, Thanks for the sympathy...Hahaha As far as what you wrote....EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!..........if you dont want it for that or agree with the price, NEXT.......move on. Today, I guess some folks are so bored or possibly upset with themselves that they just HAVE to give the world THEIR opinion of a For Sale ad. I dunno man, it's CRAZY! I actually feel sorry for them as with THAT outlook, LIFE......is going to be a LONG and TOUGH road for them!!!!!!
Being over 60 now, I can tell you that "Back in the day" you could put up a car or truck in the local newspaper Want Ad's with a price and the ONLY phone calls you got were from SERIOUS BUYERS! I would prefer to go back to the way it was.....it was a MUCH, MUCH more simple time.

Thanks
Richard
100% agree, But then again I am 60 yrs old.

100% agree, But then again I am 60 yrs old.
I bought my first car back in 2003 after seeing an advertisement on a local news paper. Yes, I call the seller and made an apointment to see it. Well.. I was 27 back then.

I drove this vehicle when I was in Tulsa a couple weeks ago. The undercarriage is clean and rust free. The AHC shocks don’t appear to be leaking from the O-rings or the bodies. Engine bay was clean. Ride height worked fine and at an appropriate adjustment speed. I can attest to the carpet stains another person mentioned.

@RDunkin What’s the check engine light? I forgot to ask. Saw you were having a heck of a time with that skid loader and it slipped my mind. Thank for letting me take her for a spin.

I drove this vehicle when I was in Tulsa a couple weeks ago. The undercarriage is clean and rust free. The AHC shocks don’t appear to be leaking from the O-rings or the bodies. Engine bay was clean. Ride height worked fine and at an appropriate adjustment speed. I can attest to the carpet stains another person mentioned.

@RDunkin What’s the check engine light? I forgot to ask. Saw you were having a heck of a time with that skid loader and it slipped my mind. Thank for letting me take her for a spin.
Thanks for heading out there and doing intel for the remote buyers!

The "!" Master Caution light is over a tires TPMS not transmitting pressure. Probably it's battery is dead and will take a new $30 TPMS.
There's NO CEL, Check Engine Light.

Yes, I had my hands full with that skidsteers traction motor going out! That dozer I was using weighs 49,000lbs and was struggling to drag it!
Thanks

The "!" Master Caution light is over a tires TPMS not transmitting pressure. Probably it's battery is dead and will take a new $30 TPMS.
There's NO CEL, Check Engine Light.

Yes, I had my hands full with that skidsteers traction motor going out! That dozer I was using weighs 49,000lbs and was struggling to drag it!
Thanks
Ok, best offer over 25k gets it. I just snagged an '09 LC and I much prefer the Truck type ride compared to the Luxury ride of the LX570! She's cleaned up, full tank of 91, title signed and in hand......Come Get It!

20220827_181742.jpg

20220827_181715.jpg

Congrats on the 09. You got one with fender flares -- nice. I think a built silver or white 200 would look sweet with those painted black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom