For Sale Tulsa OK. 2009 LX570 155,700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
Hello all, I bought this LX here on MUD back in Jan. of 2019. I have put about 7,000 miles on it in 2 years. Below is my 2019 statement about the purchase of it. It now has a paint chip on passenger rear bumper corner. Other than 1 oil change and installing a new set of Michelin's, I have done nothing to it. I would like to get 30k for it.
Please call Richard at 918-639-040zero to set an appointment for viewing. Im 60 and retired so most anytime is good with me. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Just purchased the MUD advertised 2009 LX570 , White with Beige leather in Collage Station TX. The seller/dealer pulled down/deleted the ad due to some MUD members (brothers) who think they are the ones setting market value due to what they "heard" what one similar sold for. Poor guy, he pulled down the ad here due to being harassed by a MUD member!
I BOUGHT IT! 2009 1 owner Mid TX. truck with EVERY service (on time) documented at a Toyota dealer! Tires, windshield wipers everything, came from the Toyota dealer. It also came with paper receipts for ALL the services, window sticker and receipts for the aftermarket upgrades, full set of Weather tech mats ect when purchased new.
Truck was purchased new and driven by a "wealthy" woman who never missed a scheduled service. The truck was detailed monthly by a Very high end shop using only McGuire commercial products. I ran my finger over the paint and It felt like silicone...the interior is a 9.7 of 10 and near Perfect. Exterior is a 9.5, NO bumper corners scratched, no hail dings, nothing, just darkening at the edges of the Lexus Chip Gaurd clear bra. and a light 1/2" curb rash on one rim. I drove it home to Tulsa OK. on I-35 at 80mph on cruise and got 15,72mpg to 16.33mpg hand calculated. Window sticker shows $87,788.00, truck has 148K and every option works correctly .

August 28 2022: PRICE DROP, Best offer over 25k gets her!

From the CarFax:
2009 LEXUS LX 570
VIN: JTJHY00W894028910
4 DOOR WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
5.7L V8 F DOHC 32V
GASOLINE
ALL WHEEL DRIVE
lx570.jpg

Last edited:
YEs, pictures will be good. You said it is originally from Mid TX? Is it Midland TX?

Pictures are loading at the speed of smell.....I live out in the woods just past the daylight pump station. I took pictures of each body panel decal for verification of no accidents but I dont know how long it wil take to load them. Trust me, they are all there. Dont feel sad for me selling the 570, I still have the '99 470 with 296,000 miles and 3 trucks so I wont be walking anytime soon.

20211219_154824_HDR.jpg

20211219_154812_HDR.jpg

20211219_154801_HDR.jpg

20211219_154913_HDR.jpg

More pictures later..... A BUDDY has his dozer stuck in a pound and needs HELP!

Ok fellow Mudders who are in the know and up to speed on the current market values. What's this LX actually worth? What would be a Fair price and even High & Low if there's any dealers here that KNOW the current market. Im not against changing the price if needed. I just took 5min and saw a couple higher mile LX570's that weren't as nice as this one (on my opinion) that sold for over 30k and set the price. This was a 1 owner truck that has had documented Toyota Service all its life prior to my purchase in 2019 and now with 7,000 additional miles. As I said before, I have done 1 oil/filter change and installed a new set of Michelin's during my ownership. I bought it for going from Tulsa OK. to COTA Austin TX. for them MOTO GP and FORMULA1 Races with 4 people and some gear in comfort. It's done that trip twice and driven to town once in a while.
Thanks in advance....

20211219_154824_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures. It aint perfect, but it's a Dad Gum Nice one! Truck has never been in mud or off road except a gravel road. "Sweet Thing" just reminded me at also had any alignment when the new tires were installed and the brakes checked. It needed nothing on the brakes

20211219_155950.jpg

20211219_155937.jpg

20211219_160003_HDR.jpg

20211219_155930_HDR.jpg

20211219_155920_HDR.jpg

20211219_155911_HDR.jpg

20211219_155811_HDR.jpg

20211219_155802.jpg

20211219_155638_HDR.jpg

20211219_155533_HDR.jpg

Depends on your market, the undercarriage condition and color combination. I have a 2011 for sale in Georgia with a few more miles. Several offers over $26k but I am not selling for less than $28k.

Depends on your market, the undercarriage condition and color combination. I have a 2011 for sale in Georgia with a few more miles. Several offers over $26k but I am not selling for less than $28k.
Thank You Sir! I've had about 8 TLC's & LX's in my days and when picking out the 570 in '19, the White with Beige interior was the ONLY one I looked for. I found the BEST MAINTAINED ONE in the 5 state area, and bought it. I just can't bring myself to buy a Northern State/salt truck, thus the TX. truck. I DIG my '99 LX470 TOTALLED truck with 297,000 on her! I don't CARE about ANYTHING when driving it like tree branches on private roads, mud in the pasture, ect. Now don't get me wrong, she gets better maintenance than most but, the 570 has never been off the road. It was given the same respect/care as driving the E55 AMG.

I'm gonna run it to town and have her detailed this week. She looks GOOD all cleaned up. One thing that needs addressed is the 3 pieces of factory installed clear film on the hood & mirror backs. I had it detailed a year or so ago and they used too hot of water and it "shrunk/cracked the edges. I will see if I can have it removed & replaced and detailed at Tulsa Lexus this week.

Thank You Sir! I've had about 8 TLC's & LX's in my days and when picking out the 570 in '19, the White with Beige interior was the ONLY one I looked for. I found the BEST MAINTAINED ONE in the 5 state area, and bought it. I just can't bring myself to buy a Northern State/salt truck, thus the TX. truck. I DIG my '99 LX470 TOTALLED truck with 297,000 on her! I don't CARE about ANYTHING when driving it like tree branches on private roads, mud in the pasture, ect. Now don't get me wrong, she gets better maintenance than most but, the 570 has never been off the road. It was given the same respect/care as driving the E55 AMG.
Thanks Again, I will post some undercarriage pictures tomorrow. Its like new with Zero rust. She lived her life in an office building parking lot in College Station TX.

Great interior, no doubt about it.

All is what I am looking for but it is a Lexus and not the Landcruiser which is discoutinued in the USA. It was $23K with 7000 miles less so with more miles and 2 years later, the price tag is 30K. Few weeks ago I was in contact with a seller selling his dad's LX 570 that had 76K for $30K. A LX 570 with 230K miles is for sale for $17K right now on Auto trader.

Great interior, no doubt about it.

All is what I am looking for but it is a Lexus and not the Landcruiser which is discoutinued in the USA. It was $23K with 7000 miles less so with more miles and 2 years later, the price tag is 30K. Few weeks ago I was in contact with a seller selling his dad's LX 570 that had 76K for $30K. A LX 570 with 230K miles is for sale for $17K right now on Auto trader.
Thank You Sir, That is Exactly Correct!
As a hobby, I buy, import and collect 1990's 2 stroke street motorcycles from Japan & Europe. Most are the NSR250-MC28SP's, RGV250-VJ23SP's and TZR250-3XVSPR's. I have been BLESSED to see a 72% increase in value on the 20 or so I imported 3 years ago!
I'M SORRY values are rising Sir but.......may I ask 2 things.
#1: WHY.... you didnt buy the LX570 with 76k for $30k?? Heck, if it's still available, I LOVE to pay both, buyers AND sellers commisions if I can get "A Deal".
#2: WHY....didnt you buy the 230k mile LX570 for $17k??
One last thing Friend....PLEASE.....compare Apples to Apples when saying......"theres one available over here for $17,000" I doesnt help your cause.
IF, you were a Serious Buyer on a 200 series LX, I would think you would have a grasp of the current market pricing. How about this, since you have so much free time.....Go back through the MUD "SOLD" 200 Series LX570's classifieds and see when the last 2009 LX570 with approx. 250k miles was sold for $17,000??
I would suggest that IF you want to get up to speed on current market values, you read the MUD......SOLD advertisements. IF you run across a screaming deal and dont have the cash to do it......I am HAPPY to pay for leads on transactions that materialize!!

As a hobby, I buy, import and collect 1990's 2 stroke street motorcycles from Japan & Europe. Most are the NSR250-MC28SP's, RGV250-VJ23SP's and TZR250-3XVSPR's. I have been BLESSED to see a 72% increase in value on the 20 or so I imported 3 years ago!
#1: WHY.... you didnt buy the LX570 with 76k for $30k?? Heck, if it's still available, I LOVE to pay both, buyers AND sellers commisions if I can get "A Deal".
One last thing Friend....PLEASE.....compare Apples to Apples when saying......"theres one available over here for $17,000" I doesnt help your cause.
IF, you were a Serious Buyer on a 200 series LX, I would think you would have a grasp of the current market pricing. How about this, since you have so much free time.....Go back through the MUD "SOLD" 200 Series LX570's classifieds and see when the last 2009 LX570 with approx. 250k miles was sold for $17,000??
I would suggest that IF you want to get up to speed on current market values, you read the MUD......SOLD advertisements. IF you run across a screaming deal and dont have the cash to do it......I am HAPPY to pay for leads on transactions that materialize!!
Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
The used car market is ridiculous right now. I don’t blame you for trying to get more for it. It’s probably the right time to sell it if you don’t use it much.

Overall it looks really good.

How did the paint chip/peel happen? Is the paint failing anywhere else?

Patrick, first off theres no paint peeling. The passenger side rear bumper corner was something someone left me in a parking lot. It's just where the bumped was "bumped" and flexed the rear bumper cover enough to disbond the paint. The cracked edges of the "protective clear film" on the hood and mirror backs was the result of a detail shop using too hot of water to wash it. Thank Goodness the started washing at the hood and noticed it imedietly! I have an appointment with Lexus in Tulsa to have all 3 pieces removed and new protective film installed as well as a detail but, not until
1-7-2022 due to the holidays. I tried to schedule the rear bumper paint repair done as well but the paint department is booked up for quite a while!
'Ya cant even notice it while driving it...lol
Thanks

Man I have to agree, I'm not in the market for a Lx but at 30k for 76k miles I would have got rid of my wives LS for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom