Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We don't have anything on the schedule for the meeting this month, so if anyone is interested, I'm heading to "Cars and Coffee" Saturday morning. It's in the parking lot at AJ's at La Encantada. I haven't been to it before, but I hear there are lots of unusual, rarely seen exotic automobilia.

https://www.facebook.com/TucsonCarsandCoffee

dang it I have to work....

I am doing a 5k and a swim that morning at the base. Coffee and cars events are awesome.wish I could go.
Any luck unloading your cruiser? Thats yours on CL right?

Any luck unloading your cruiser? Thats yours on CL right?
No, I have not really accepted anyone's offers. Not sure I want to get rid of it. I might just go buy me a little commuter car for work and keep it. We will see.

That's what I did! Just bought an 02 civic. This baby gets 39mpg lol....

1407527662732.jpg

I might go if I can talk my daughter into coming with me. Hope to see you!

Chuck

Rex - We missed you, we were there from about 7:00 - 8:00. We took the FJ-40 and parked next to the guy in the Ford Jeep.

There was a guy there (Leo) with a Mercedes AMG that said he had two Cruisers, I can't remember all the details, but he had swapped out a 3-speed for a 4 speed - that made it a pre-74.

Anyway, there was a pretty cool leopard splotched VW transporter that I thought might have been you.

Was that event really called Corvettes & Coffee?

Chuck

PS. Nice pictures, by the way.

Rex - We missed you, we were there from about 7:00 - 8:00. We took the FJ-40 and parked next to the guy in the Ford Jeep.

There was a guy there (Leo) with a Mercedes AMG that said he had two Cruisers, I can't remember all the details, but he had swapped out a 3-speed for a 4 speed - that made it a pre-74.

Anyway, there was a pretty cool leopard splotched VW transporter that I thought might have been you.

Was that event really called Corvettes & Coffee?

Chuck

PS. Nice pictures, by the way.

I thought it might be "Stangs and Coffee"

I was there on saturday but didnt see any one from the club. Was still fun, with alot of amazing cars.

I saw you as you were on the way out. Rig looks good!

Next time let's go for a Land Cruiser Corral, and set a time!

Actually, it would be pretty cool to have a bunch of nice rigs there, like our meet-up at the Dry River Pizza, or at the Barrio.

Rocky

Rex -

Not sure I can make this one (Cars and Coffee). Thanks for the invite, though!

Chuck

Checking out the car show sounds good to me though I won't have a cruiser to bring :( mine has no motor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom