Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys i wanted to throw out an invite from the Tundra Talk Az (tucson) club, we are getting together 3/29 at the Chuys on the eastside. We wanted to expand it to the Toyota Family so anyone interested in kicking tires with a few tundra's, FJ's and 4runners, we'll be at Chuys on Kolb in Tucson. 29 March @ 5:00pm

You can follow the thread here:
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/3359937-post799.html

Hope some of you can make it.

Hi guys i wanted to throw out an invite from the Tundra Talk Az (tucson) club, we are getting together 3/29 at the Chuys on the eastside. We wanted to expand it to the Toyota Family so anyone interested in kicking tires with a few tundra's, FJ's and 4runners, we'll be at Chuys on Kolb in Tucson. 29 March @ 5:00pm You can follow the thread here: http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/3359937-post799.html Hope some of you can make it.
we drive real off-road vehicles... Haha jk thanks for the invite if I'm off I'd like to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

There will be 2.5 of us and will see you Saturday.

Not a member

Can I come if Im not a member?

So how do you think we entice you to *become* a member? Come on out and meet the gang.

:hillbilly:

Glenn in Tucson

Chuys

Hi guys i wanted to throw out an invite from the Tundra Talk Az (tucson) club, we are getting together 3/29 at the Chuys on the eastside. We wanted to expand it to the Toyota Family so anyone interested in kicking tires with a few tundra's, FJ's and 4runners, we'll be at Chuys on Kolb in Tucson. 29 March @ 5:00pm

You can follow the thread here:
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/3359937-post799.html

Hope some of you can make it.

not a bad place, but be prepared to park in front of Desert Rat - they have a fairly small parking lot by the place, but a lot more down the hill.

Glenn

I would like to join but I live in Taylor and only get down twice a year.

See you all tomorrow!!

Reservation setup for 12+ at 545pm which should give everyone time to show up.

Nimbus Brewing Co
3850 E 44th St, Tucson, AZ 85713
Phone:(520) 745-9175

Thanks to all for the good turnout...

I didn't get the "exact" tally, but we had:

2x FJ-40s
1x FJ-60s
4x FJ-80s (in various configurations) - maybe more

sad UofA fans

lots of beers

good dinners.

See you next time!

Chuck

Thanks to all for the good turnout... I didn't get the "exact" tally, but we had: 2x FJ-40s 1x FJ-60s 4x FJ-80s (in various configurations) - maybe more sad UofA fans lots of beers good dinners. See you next time! Chuck
Yes good times. Thanks to all that showed up. Chuck went over proper first aid and April ROTM was discussed by Willma83. Hope to see peeps and there rigs at the next one and hopefully on the ROTM in April.

As always, good to see everyone!
Sorry I didn't get any pics of azdirtlover's clean 40th.

_DSC0226.jpg

_DSC0230.jpg

_DSC0231.jpg

_DSC0228.jpg

_DSC0237.jpg

It was great to meet all of you, I hope to be at the next meet, we need a group wheeling and camping trip. I should have parked Blanca over next to all the rigs.

Nice pictures, Rex!

I should have known you'd have your camera ready!

Thanks -

Chuck

PS> Who has that blue FJ-40 that can't park symmetrically?

It was great to meet all of you, I hope to be at the next meet, we need a group wheeling and camping trip. I should have parked Blanca over next to all the rigs.
i am game!

We should do a camp out before it gets too damn hot out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom