Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just wandered in and talked to them. They open at three on Saturday and suggested that earlier (5pm) would be better than later as they do have limited seating. The menu looks pretty good as do the libations, so I would propose meeting at 5pm on Saturday the 15th. It might be worth trying to get an idea of how many plan to attend so we can advise them.

http://www.sentinelpeakbrewing.com/

I am for sure in for 2 seats

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I went last night. I am also quite familiar with that shopping plaza. We will never get to park all the rigs together and would be lucky to get them near the brewery period. Also, the brewery is small. The food is good, the beers are ok.

Agreed. Parking would be tough. Went today. Dragoon and Borderlands both brew better beer IMO.

Ok what about the original nimbus brewery? I know for sure they can fit us all.
3850 E 44th St, Tucson, AZ 85713

Nimbus has a lot of parking. I haven't been there in quite some time, but the food was good. I'd meet there.

But it doesn't matter. I'm out for this weekend anyway. Pulling some long shifts on Wed-Sat and my wife finally comes home on wednesday. Saturday evening will be my only chance to actually see much of her. So, the heck with you people :flipoff2:

I would like to attend if you decide firm on a place

I'm open to whatever as long as we can all get parking that's why I suggested Nimbus . If everyone is ok with Nimbus please confirm before Friday.

Thought we were shooting for something on the East side of town??
I'm fine with Nimbus though too..

Nimbus is east of my house...so its east side lol. Works for me.

Nimbus is on the east side. Refer back to my original post for the address again it is the one in the industrial area by the rail track

Having lived here since 1981, I wouldn't call Palo Verde and Ajo eastside. :lol:

Ewww punked!!! :D

:grinpimp: Hell anything east of i-10 is east side to me lol..

West of I-10 isn't even Tucson to me. Thats, like, Marana or 3 Points and stuff.

Actually, is west of I-10 even in the city limits? :flipoff2:

This Saturday 5pm at nimbus brewery at 3850 E 44th st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom