Tucson Barrio Meet Up With Pics! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our Tucson meeting was so big an good that I thought I would share it with everyone! If ya have pics post them up!

It was great to see so many folks turn out at the Tucson monthly meet up. So many rigs and cool folks showed up. We all showed up before the sun went down and checked out all the cool Toyota's. We had FJ40s, 60s, 80s, 100s, Tacomas, FJ Cruisers. It was sweet and an unexpected surprise to see so many tonight. We then went into the Barrio Brewery and drank local brews, ate good food and had great conversation. Here are some pics from the event. Hope you all can make it to the next one. Stay tuned to the board for details!

Last edited by a moderator:
Neatus even got to drive my v8 Lexus =)

Great turnout! Thanks to all who attended.

MaddBaggins, how is it you're not in the restaurant/bar business?:hmm: Good to see you again and good luck with Borderlands.

_DSC0504.jpg

_DSC0509.jpg

_DSC0511.jpg

_DSC0513.jpg

_DSC0516.jpg

MaddBaggins, how is it you're not in the restaurant/bar business?:hmm: Good to see you again and good luck with Borderlands.

Oh, I loves the beers, but it doesn't pay well. I will you let you all know if my beer gets brewed.

You can try it at the source any time. just give me a shout.

Great Rex now I feel exposed you posting pics of my Snorkel! :eek:

I think Alvin (MaddBaggins) needs to fire up his smoker and roll a half barrel in his kegerator and invite us over already...

Neatus even got to drive my v8 Lexus =)

Yeah, my wife has already been handed the budget request. It really felt like great usable power.

I touched your snorkel when you weren't looking by the way.

Yeah, my wife has already been handed the budget request. It really felt like great usable power. I touched your snorkel when you weren't looking by the way.
Next time we will go down a street you can open her up if you feel comfortable doing. Yeah I dusted for finger prints lol

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Next time we will go down a street you can open her up if you feel comfortable doing. Yeah I dusted for finger prints lol

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

It is hard for me to flog someone elses vehicle but I think I could do it once:)

Fun seeing everyone tonight! So much knowledge and experience in this group. Thanks to all who worked to bring together the Southern AZ contingent, both this year and in years past. Looking forward to next month.

I didn't see Don's 100 in any of the above photos, so here's one more. PS for those unfamiliar, the metal building in the background with the evap coolers hung on the side is the restaurant/bar/brewery.

Scott

20140118_172016.jpg

Best Meeting Ever...

Great to see everyone.

Thanks for the cool pictures, and thanks to the "leadership team" who coordinated the event!

I'll work on getting some of mine up.

Chuck & Linda

The south has risen!

Nice report and pics. Looks like you all had a great time :cheers:

That is awesome looks like you guys had a really good turnout! One of you guys in Tucson needs to lead a Run Of The Month soon so we can all meet up.

:cheers:

That is awesome looks like you guys had a really good turnout! One of you guys in Tucson needs to lead a Run Of The Month soon so we can all meet up.

:cheers:

I can do that. My wife and I have tried committing to hitting one trail a month. A run with both Tucson and Phoenix would be awesome maybe we should all hit Florence?? Maybe a stay over event?

I can do that. My wife and I have tried committing to hitting one trail a month. A run with both Tucson and Phoenix would be awesome maybe we should all hit Florence?? Maybe a stay over event?

Im liking that idea a lot, plenty of trails to chose from in that area. Do you want the April ROTM? Feb and March slots have been filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom