Tubs, Frames, Title, Axles, Trannys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located In Bakersfield,ca

I Have A '70 Fj40 Tub And Frame That Is In Excellent Shape. I Am Asking $500.00 For Both.

I Have A '67 Tub And Frame With Title That Are In Pretty Good And Solid Shape. I Am Asking $400.00 For The Set.

I Have A Complete Set Of Stock Seats, Front And Long Rear Jump Seats. Take Em All For $100.00

I Have Two Sets Of Axles ('67 And '70) Each Is Complete. I Am Asking $100.00 Per Axle.

An Sm420 For $75.00

An Sm465 For $75.00

Have Two 2ng Gen. High Steer Kits New In The Box And Never Mounted For $350.00 Each.

I Have To Move In Two Weeks. All These Parts Are In Great Shape. Unfortunately I Will No Longer Have Room For Them. This Is My Misfortune, But Could Be Your Gain. Hurry.
Can Be Reached By Phone At (661)589-8794 Or Here.
Located In Bakersfield,ca
Thanks.

will you ship the seats?

59718, how much?

thetaxmonkey....are you from Boston???

Shipping Seats

I Would Be Glad To Accomodate The Shipping Of The Seats. I Am Not Really Sure How To Go About That Or The Cost Of It. I Have Never Shipped Something Of That Size. Can They Go Ground Or Freight? Is That Something That Can Be Arranged For Pick-up?

Whose High Steering kit? Interested, would this require different TRE's or tie rods? Thanks Ken

I was wondering if you had a spare passenger side front fender lying around. Im in the market.

Sm465

Sorry For Slow Updates, But The Sm465 Has Been Sold.

I Have A Deposite On The '67 Tub, Frame, Set Of Axles And Front Seats Until Tomorow. I Will Post When They Go. The Rear Long Jump Seats Will Still Be Available.

High Steer Kits

The High Steer Kits Are From All Pro Off Road. They Include The Arms, Tie Rods And Fj80 Ends.

Seats

Jamie,

Are the rear still available? I would love to get them but don't know how to go about it.

Kevin

Parts Remaining

Hey Everybody,

Lots Of Traffic In The Last Couple Of Days. What I Have Left Is,

1970 Tub And Frame In Excellent Shape. Asking $500.00

One Rear Axle, Complete. Asking $100.00

One Front Axle Cut And Turned, Complete. $100.00

One Fj40 Gas Tank. $100.00

One Fj40 Roof Rack. $100.00

Contact At (661) 589-8794
I Will Be Moving From This Location In One Week. I Don't Have Time To Ship Anything. Items Will Be Sold On A Pick-up Bases Only.
Thanks For Your Interest,
Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom