Trying to turn a hoe into a housewife (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the front passenger seat squared away. I did the gamviti gears as the inside one was toast.
I also did the seat heater wiring and wanted to use the factory seat heater switches (this is the way to go) so had to wait on the switches in the mail. Just a FYI I think the later model 80 series have the wiring look for these but I am not sure that the LX450 has it. I used this thread for the wiring.
97 seat heater install with factory switches - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/97-seat-heater-install-with-factory-switches.1234843/ and it worked great.

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

Long over due up date:
1. Interior done
2. New tires (315/75 r16 Maxxis)
3. Snorkel
4. cleaned up the paint
5. Tried to paint the hood, but failed, will redo it later
6. Bowfin cruisers rack, filled holes from factory rack

Left to do:
1. Headgasket
2. Have ARB bumper, winch
3. WKOR sliders and skid plate ordered

IMG_0182.jpg

Hell yeah! Looking great.

Started laying down the sound deadner. I went with second skin for the floor and Kilmat for the roof and doors. Not sure why I did this, but it was nice comparing the two products. Secondskin id defintiely nicer quality but both are fairly easy to work with. Other parts are starting to come in.

View attachment 2774396

New plastic for speedo
View attachment 2774397
Where did you find the new plastic?

Long time update:

I have to hand it to Cameron and Drew at Mosley Motors. They did the headgasket job and did an incredible job.

IMG-0689.jpg

Also got a fog machine for Halloween and wanted to try this out, got cotton candy scent and fogged out the interior with cotton candy scent.

IMG-0670.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom