Trusted alignment shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy Sunday!!!

Where is everyone taking their 80 series to get the alignment checked? I am having a wear issue on my front tires and want to make sure the toe is adjusted correctly and see how far caster and camber is out. I am wearing the outside of the front tires.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Sunday!!!

Where is everyone taking their 80 series to get the alignment checked? I am having a wear issue on my front tires and want to make sure the toe is adjusted correctly and see how far caster and camber is out. I am wearing the outside of the front tires.

Thanks in advance.
Idk about 80 series but my buddie just took his GX to AZ Toy Pros in North Mesa and said its like $50 more than Desert Toy but that the alignment was better.

Idk about 80 series but my buddie just took his GX to AZ Toy Pros in North Mesa and said its like $50 more than Desert Toy but that the alignment was better.
Okay I will check them out too.

There is another toyota shop near where La Mesa RV use to be but I can not recall their name, not Higgys.

I actually work down the road on Mulberry. I will check them out tomorrow at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom