Triangle Monthly Meeting - January 13th 2021!!! 7:00pm @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

6th or the 13th?

• 6th

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 13th

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month! Happy New Year everyone!

Would we rather have the meeting on the 6th or the 13th?

Post up what you'd prefer!

Last edited:
13th sounds great to me. Might be good to let things settle a little after all the gatherings lately.

I think I'll arrive super early on the 11th. Then gotta arrange the LC pickup from @tstepp920. I think the 13th would work for me.

Backyard Bistro in Raleigh at 7pm, first Wednesday of every month. Some months (like this one) get pushed a week.

I'll give people till tomorrow to vote, then I'll make arrangements with the restaurant.

Next week is better! See ya then

@AJR just called me and said that I need to find him 8 more votes. :rofl:

I'm sorry for dropping the ball. It's been an interesting few days!

Poll says 10-1 the 13th, so the 13th it is. See you all next week!

Are members from Charlotte included!??!!?

Are Fams coming or just the Crew? I just got my wife a daughter from the airport and they are already driving me crazy 😵

Whole family if you'd like. Lately it's been smaller attendances due to covid, but anyone and everyone is welcome (and encouraged) to come.

Whole family if you'd like. Lately it's been smaller attendances due to covid, but anyone and everyone is welcome (and encouraged) to come.
Naw. . It'll be just me

Think I'll head out for my first meetup. Should get my LC back tomorrow, hopefully someone at the meetup can help me fix this ongoing problem with the CDL/ABS lights. See you guys tomorrow

Thought it was at
20210113_180825.jpg
Thought it was at 6. Sitting in parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom