TRE Electric lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am volunteering as tribute! I bought a set of e-lockers from TRE4x4. I believe they are chinese knock-off copies of other brands already out on the market but for $1460 for both front and rear lockers with the associated necessary install hardware I figured it is worth a shot.
I also have 4.88 gear front and rear sets on order from Revolution gear. Less than grand for front and rear with install kits. Unfortunately the rear gear set is on backorder so no ETA when they will show up. I would love to have everything here and installed before COTR II.

Not where I'd cheap out, as pulling the diff's isn't fun and takes a while, and the labor to install the gears/lockers is 1k+.

But I do hope you have luck with them and they last. Keep us updated.

Not where I'd cheap out, as pulling the diff's isn't fun and takes a while, and the labor to install the gears/lockers is 1k+.

But I do hope you have luck with them and they last. Keep us updated.
Gotta be better than the glass the the front 2-pionion is made of.

I am volunteering as tribute! I bought a set of e-lockers from TRE4x4. I believe they are chinese knock-off copies of other brands already out on the market but for $1460 for both front and rear lockers with the associated necessary install hardware I figured it is worth a shot.
I also have 4.88 gear front and rear sets on order from Revolution gear. Less than grand for front and rear with install kits. Unfortunately the rear gear set is on backorder so no ETA when they will show up. I would love to have everything here and installed before COTR II.
Hey mate
Any update on how your lockers have been performing???
Cheers

Did you ever get these installed?

Also curious. Friend of mine has an Isuzu Trooper and is thinking about getting them for his rig. He says the Trooper guys have been running these for about 10 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom