Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shipmag,
Thanks for the expeditious delivery of my bypass hose despite the fact that you were out hunting when I placed the order. It was incredibly easy to replace the TC and trans plugs and can't wait to test it out come spring time.

Shipping is now $8.30 within the USA outside of USA pm for quote. It is what ever priority small flat rate box is. I have no mark up for shipping. I only ship priority small box flat rate.

Last edited:
Glad this popped up, I need a short one please...

So, back at the end of February i purchased one of the 17.5" hoses. Unfortunately when i went to install it the banjo bolt was not long enough on the t-case side (wouldn't thread in). After a couple back and forth pm's, shipmag had found one in the right size on Amazon, and sent me a link! So i ordered it. Well, aside from some gear oil running up my arm, and my fingers freezing while trying to line everything up the Amazon bolt was perfect! Thank you again for a great product, and above and beyond customer service!!!

Be sure to tight snug and 1/3 turn more. Do not over tighten you'll strip the threads on either the case or banjo bolt, as there are not many threads engaged and also its an o-ring not a crush washer. We went to o-rings per vendors direction so you can reuse the seal. A crush washer is limited to a few re-tightens. With the o-ring it can be used many times so long as you don't over tighten the banjo bolt.

I installed the short hose from @shipmag today. High quality construction for good price.

C678D7EF-2665-4B23-954C-C82B3B98B8BC.jpeg

@shipmag

I'm trying to PM you about a bypass hose and the forum is telling me your inbox is full. If you are still selling these, can you send me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom