Wanted Transfer Case CDL Actuator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NeverFinis

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Looking for a good used FZJ80/LX450 CDL

I have one, $200 plus actual shipping from Idaho.

Thanks, but that is too high for me. It is available on car-part.com for $125 plus shipping.

Thanks, but that is too high for me. It is available on car-part.com for $125 plus shipping.
That is a good price. SOR.com wants $800 for a used one, Cruiserparts.net is $275, others are available for $3-500. If I were you I'd order the one for $125 right away.

Admittedly, it is a funny market.

You can buy a used transfer case, including the CDL motor, for $100 to $125 all day long. I am not sure why those sellers expect more money for less of a part, but utimatelty it is the buyer that sets the sale price, not the seller. Those sellers might let it sit on the shelf for years waiting for the right buyer.

I just bought a complete fzj80 t-case 30 minutes ago and just got home. The dismantler said the fzj80 t-case was sitting on the shelf for three years. Used FZJ80 t-cases don't sell because they rarely break.

I now have a spare t-case that I can rebuild with 3:1 low range gears and the CDL actuator. I will probably pick up another spare t-case eventually.

Good luck with sale and thank you for responding to my request.

I've had them priced at $200 for some time. I've probably sold 20 at that price. The problem is just as you say. Transfer cases are worth nothing and they are worth less than nothing once you take the CDL off them. $250-350 is what they generally bring with the CDL. Without it, Not even $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom