Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the sway links safe for use on non-lifted? Or will they be a wasted effort with no lift? It's time to replace bushings for me and I thought I might as well upgrade if it's an added value.

Are the sway links safe for use on non-lifted? Or will they be a wasted effort with no lift? It's time to replace bushings for me and I thought I might as well upgrade if it's an added value.
I wouldn’t do it on a stock height vehicle. The point of the extended links is to keep the sway bar geometry close to OEM on a lifted (2-3”) vehicle.

That's where my confusion comes in. I have now removed the half-assed AHC removal done by the previous owner. The rear end with springs and spacers is about 1.66" taller with gear inside. Front with TB indexing and correction after PO jacked it way up and the new Bilsteins sit right around 20" (19.75") depending on fuel level from the center hub to top of fenders on both sides. Thanks for the tip. I will go with OEM links and bushings unless a better idea is offered.

Updates--- IN STOCK ITEMS :

• Limited Tough Dog suspensions and shocks
  • Diff drops
  • Front and Rear sway links
  • Front and Rear sway bar bushes
  • Diff drop bush and washer
  • Rear Upper and Lower control arms
  • Tow point and bolts
  • Rear bumpers with lead time
  • Rear arm skids
  • Rear shock guards
  • Sliders with lead time
  • 2nd row platform brackets with lead time

Cheers

Jason
Jason, when do you expect to have rear LCAs back in stock? My stock driver side is bent so time for an upgrade. Thanks!

Also wondering when front sway links will be back in stock.

Jason, when do you expect to have rear LCAs back in stock? My stock driver side is bent so time for an upgrade. Thanks!

By first of next week. Just received 20 sets of arms in from the powder coater and waiting on Johnny Joints from Currie now.

Also wondering when front sway links will be back in stock.

Just added a few sets a few minutes ago.

Jason
TT

I’m just here to give a tip of the hat to your screen name.

Waiting for 100series creeper skid to come back. Enjoy your vacation Jason.

So I busted a rusty bolt on top of the rear sway bar link this evening trying to remove it so I can install my new springs. Now I need to order new ones, which they needed to be replaced anyways. If I’m adding the Ironman medium load springs, will the extended sway bar links be too long still? Only weight in the rear of the car is a wooden drawer system and some tools. Car is sitting at 20” hub to fender right now. Thanks.

Update: Springs installed this am. Car is now sitting at 23" in the rear.

Last edited:
Most all 100 parts are in stock for final days of the year.

Jason

1668907897657.png

BLACK FRIDAY PRICES ARE UP ON THE WEBSITE WITH LIMITED QUANTITIES.

DEC. 1st WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR TO BUY ANYTHING FROM US THIS YEAR.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

J/A

Reactions: GTV
Hello All,

Slowly I'm adding items to my products line. I want to have my 100 series racks, mounts and sliders (sliders will be based on NON-AHC models--for now) available by the end of January to mid-February. I need a couple of guys to help with the R&D, install and report/post back feedback... Pricing will be very nice for these participants.

If there are any interested parties, please PM me to discuss details further.

Some of you may know me from my other series products and from MUD in general, but for those that don't, here are my rack and bumper threads that I have produced for other series.

RACKS --https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/roof-racks-and-mounts.873862/

BUMPERS --https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/custom-40-55-60-70-bumpers-for-sale.812458/

Thanks for any and all interest,

Jason
I just got your sway bar link extensions for my Dobinson's 2" lift. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom