Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Couple thoughts on @TRAIL TAILOR hidden winch mount- yes it’s awesome and fits like a glove.

‘07 LC - TT winch plate works great with ASFIR skids- I removed the front three and middle bolts from skid to install winch mount. Was able to use dangling skid to help support winch plate while bolting up.
IMG_5724.jpeg

IMG_5723.jpeg

TT provided bolts are plenty long enough for plate and TT recovery points- plenty of threads show above frame weld-nuts.

I installed a comeup slim 12k winch- hose clamped the control box backwards on the winch motor for now, snug fit. I purchased longer winch mounting bolts to be sure I had threads showing above the foot nuts.

Off-road animal flip up license plate bracket and factor55 ultra hook to top it off.
IMG_5725.jpeg

Another great @TRAIL TAILOR product, thanks Jason!
Also thanks to @TheLCProject for YouTube install video.

Any plans for more UCA’s? My SPC’s are going on 80k but I’m interested in switching here soon

Billet aluminum rear lower control arms for the 80,100, 200, GX, 4runner and FJC.

Plain aluminum or hard black anodized

769.00 black / 719.00 plain

CNC milled from 6061 aluminum

1-1/4” - 12 thread RockJock Johnny Joints

Grease fittings

Sleeved poly bushings

Replaceable bottom UHMW high wear slides with stainless bolts

Adjustable and fully rebuildable

Jason
TT

PXL_20240219_171606708.jpg
PXL_20240219_171806470.jpg
PXL_20240219_171558099.jpg

Couple thoughts on @TRAIL TAILOR hidden winch mount- yes it’s awesome and fits like a glove.

‘07 LC - TT winch plate works great with ASFIR skids- I removed the front three and middle bolts from skid to install winch mount. Was able to use dangling skid to help support winch plate while bolting up.
View attachment 3479919
View attachment 3479920
TT provided bolts are plenty long enough for plate and TT recovery points- plenty of threads show above frame weld-nuts.

I installed a comeup slim 12k winch- hose clamped the control box backwards on the winch motor for now, snug fit. I purchased longer winch mounting bolts to be sure I had threads showing above the foot nuts.

Off-road animal flip up license plate bracket and factor55 ultra hook to top it off.
View attachment 3479927
Another great @TRAIL TAILOR product, thanks Jason!
Also thanks to @TheLCProject for YouTube install video.
This is a thing of beauty.

Billet aluminum rear lower control arms for the 80,100, 200, GX, 4runner and FJC.

Plain aluminum or hard black anodized

769.00 black / 719.00 plain

CNC milled from 6061 aluminum

1-1/4” - 12 thread RockJock Johnny Joints

Grease fittings

Sleeved poly bushings

Replaceable bottom UHMW high wear slides with stainless bolts

Adjustable and fully rebuildable

Jason
TT

View attachment 3561791View attachment 3561792View attachment 3561793
Those are insane.... may need to bash the s*** out my current ones.... ;0)

Regarding the rear LCAs a few posts back, is the only advantage that they are adjustable, or would stock-height trucks also benefit from the robust design (better tracking due to stiffness, dent-resistant, etc.)?

I love the UHMW sliders on the bottom, btw -- great idea!

Regarding the rear LCAs a few posts back, is the only advantage that they are adjustable, or would stock-height trucks also benefit from the robust design (better tracking due to stiffness, dent-resistant, etc.)?

I love the UHMW sliders on the bottom, btw -- great idea!

They are adjustable from stock to 4" lift. Way stronger than the stock hollow tube arms and fully rebuildable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom