Trail Ride to Grey Rock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Cruiserheads,

We are looking at getting a ride together over at Grey Rock in Birmingham. I talked to the guys over at the park today and the 2nd weekend in October is open. They have trails of all skill levels so you stockers that want to make the trip don't be scared! Primitive camping is available with porta-johns. No water on site but there isn't any at Tellico either! The fee will be $75 per truck for the park rental. there is also a $100 fee for the Porta-johns that will be divided among the participants. I need to know something pretty quick so we can get the park reserved. This could be a lot of fun for all! If you have never camped with this bunch then you have missed a great time!!!

Later,

Marking my calander. Assuming all's well with my 3 month old I'll be there.

Me, Joe, Heavy S and supersam are in

I'll roll with you crazies anywhere. Count good ole Terry in.

In. I got $500 from the goverment today so it looks like it will be going to 4x4 Labs.

Hey David, You wouldnt happen to have a pair of large bolt pattern Knuckles lying around that you want to get rid of do ya?

Last edited:
I may be back on my feet by then. Oh wait, if so I'll be in Haiti that weekend. Damn.

TJK

(Role Call) Alabama?.... Here!

What about guests? Toyotas of course. There are a few mini's/cruisers in Auburn that are interested in this ride.

Grey Rock

Count me in.
The front Axel rebuild will be done so I can wheel just a little.

BGarcia88FJ62 said:
Count me in.
The front Axel rebuild will be done so I can wheel just a little.

So does that mean that you will have a 4 wheel drive Cruiser again?

I'll be there wheeling something.

Bodean, it might be too early but what days are we talking? Fri, Sat and Sun? or Just Sat and Sun?

Grey Rock

Yea Michael,
Im going to build my 88 (2) wheel drive Pointiac into an
88 FJ62 4WD truck.

Land Speeder said:
Bodean, it might be too early but what days are we talking? Fri, Sat and Sun? or Just Sat and Sun?

We can arrive on Friday and I was told that we could wheel on Friday afternoon If we wanted. Me and the Trained Killa are leaving for the Ramble tomorrow and I will call the park tomorrow and see what we have to do to reserve the park. Looks like we have enough people to do this thing! Who knows, if we like it, we might make this a regular thing. We need to name it! Any ideas??? I'll do the shirts!

Later,

That's the spirit boys!!! I love it when a plan comes together!!!

Terry

Bodean said:
We need to name it! Any ideas??? I'll do the shirts!

DixieLand Cruiser Ride... "We're All Family Down Here" (Hey Alabama is the "heart of Dixie" and somehow we're all related. My family tree does not branch, it goes straight up!)

Stuck between GrayRock and a Hard Place

or how'bout just Stuck in GrayRock

There's a start...

interesting....if my junk is all back together by then i might have to make the ride down...only 4 hours from clemson....

did i read it right? $75 per truck for the weekend? just checkin....

malphrus

Hope you can come. We missed you guys at GSMTR. Talk the other Clemson guys in to making the trip.

Should be about $75. We will have to work up the exact price closer to when time comes. It is a private park, so that is why it is more than places like Tellico.

72cruiser said:
interesting....if my junk is all back together by then i might have to make the ride down...only 4 hours from clemson....

did i read it right? $75 per truck for the weekend? just checkin....

malphrus

It's only $3 per truck. The other $72 goes towards building my wife's 80 :flipoff2:

80? That's pretty big, you know. She could probably get by with something more like a 42DD. :D

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom