Trail Ride to Grey Rock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Y'all have fun and be carefull. I'm off to Disney

Lucky Bastiges!!!!!!!!

Lash

dragr1 said:
I'm out for this one, maybe I can make the next one. Take plenty of pics!

You have a good excuse, and congrats on the new addition... On my way back home on Sunday I will be stopping in Montevallo to meet my new neice of one week.

Talk about gas conservation, I'm now killing 2 birds with 1 stone going to Birmingham now!

Bodean said:
We should have great weather. Remember the firewood if possible. Later

It's raining solid here, and will be until tomorrow noon. We should have wet trails north of here. I will be packing my wet wood... it should be dry by Saturday, right. Saturday is supposed to be beautiful with a high in the upper 70's.
The Auburn wagons should arrive around 4PM Friday.
Come'on maaaan... I'm about to go nuts I'm so ready to leave.

Yall have fun I am not goin to be able to make a ride this month. Take plenty of pics.

Daniel

My sliders just got in this afternoon!!! Now i just have to find a way to get them on by tomorrow at 1 so i can feel a lil safe on the trail...I am soo stoked about this trip!!!

Nick :cheers:

Not looking good for me. I may be able to get there for a while on Sat.

For those heading to Gray Rock on I65 north from Birmingham, the Gardendale Fieldstown Road exit will be your best bet to top off your tanks, grab a bite, etc. There is a Wal-Mart super center there and lots of fast food places. Also there are auto parts stores on Fieldstown not far from I65. Almost all of these are east of I65. The next two exits north of Fieldstown provide next to nothing. :frown:

Ken
Dixie60

I am boycotting this website until all excitement about the trail ride simmers down. :crybaby:

Watch out for the Gardendale cops, I got a ticket on Fieldstown not to long ago and have to go to court tomorrow :doh: Definitely didn't see the 35 speed limit and that camry is a speed demon :D . I go to UAB and haven't been to any organized trail rides, but I would like to stop by to look if I can get out of work early. I've gotta work all day Fri (assuming I get out of court before 12) and Sat is homecoming game against SMU. Maybe I'll see some cruisers driving around Bham...only seen a few 60/62s. Have fun out there!

Michael

Loaded up. Jes is coming over at 6:45. We roll out with Andy, John, Heath and Scott at 7:00 or so. Barry will be about an hour behind us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom