Trail Ride to Grey Rock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jesterb said:
CottonLand Cruisers at Grey Rock '05
"Crawlin Slow and Talkin Slower"

got my vote

How about "Crawl Ya'll"

Grey Rock (Ride Name)

Yo Folk's,

How'bout "Leaky Cotton - Slow Country Crawl".
I'll be Trying to get some Sweet Tea.

"Leaky Cotton"

ROTFLMAO!

Last edited:
Land Speeder said:
------------Leaky Cotton-------------
We gonna ride til she stops bleedin'...period

:ban:

Sangamo said:
How about "Crawl Ya'll"

that needs to be used some place

Cracker crawl?

Open to Everone

Is this ride open to everyone? I'm in North Alabama and would love to hang out with other Cruiserheads. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one with the Cruiser obsession.

My 40 is going back together as we speak. New axles underneath. Mounting motor/trans/xfr this weekend.

J.R.

76 FJ40
Chevy 350/SM465/NP205
Dana 60/14 Bolt
3/4 elliptic

Bring it on. Jeff thinks it will be about $80 a truck but he will get an exact cost as we get closer.

JRFJ4- said:
I'm in North Alabama...

Well, where the heck you been? Are you a member of the Deep South Cruisers? I won't hijack this thread any further than this so I'll PM you...

Land Speeder said:
Well, where the heck you been? Are you a member of the Deep South Cruisers? I won't hijack this thread any further than this so I'll PM you...

Yeah, you wouldn't want to get off topic or anything... :rolleyes:

"Leaky Cotton" Hmm.... I have an idea already for the design! 2 color pocket, red and white! You guys aint rite! I still like the "Cruiser crawl with a southern drawl" as a line on the back.

Later,

dragr1 said:
Is this a cruiser only ride or are 4Runners welcome?

dragr1, haven't I met you? If they let you come w/ your 4runner I'll be there to pull you out if you get stuck like in Tuskegee Nat. Forest :flipoff2:

Hey didn't your buddy (forgot his name) with the flatbed mini, ride at Gray Rock recently? Maybe he could give us a report...

Land Speeder said:
dragr1, haven't I met you? If they let you come w/ your 4runner I'll be there to pull you out if you get stuck like in Tuskegee Nat. Forest :flipoff2:

Hey didn't your buddy (forgot his name) with the flatbed mini, ride at Gray Rock recently? Maybe he could give us a report...

You must be thinking I'm somebody else. I've never been riding in Tuskegee, no friend with a flatbed mini. I'm not around town much, since I'm not a student and I don't drive the 4Runner much at all.

dragr1 said:
You must be thinking I'm somebody else...
What are the odds, an exact 4runner just like yours in town and as you know, this town is small. Ever seen it? A large ARB sticker in the rear window? His runner is setup exactly like yours elocker and everything. My apologies for the fingers flyin' then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom