Trail ride thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I work for valley heating and cooling in Decatur. We're running six install crews so we accumulate a lot of trash. We always have a roll-off dumpster at the shop. Depending on the volume I'll run this by boss man

so the dumpster could be brought near the trail or would the trash need to be brought to Decatur?

I plan on being there.

awesome, first time we did this we left it all with a guy that lives in the area. It was A LOT of aluminum beer cans so that guy turned them in for $$$. I think we filled up a 20 ft utility trailer.

can’t recall what we did last time but the RCRC guys will have a plan. I’ll find out what it is
I ask boss man he was cool with it. He's an avid Hunter and outdoorsman. But the dumpsters in Decatur and he's got another one in Cullman. that's why I was wondering transporting trash 200 mi seems a little silly.

No problem and thanks for offering. Our buddy John with RCRC just told me they have a local landowner lined up to get it to the dump for us.

No problem and thanks for offering. Our buddy John with RCRC just told me they have a local landowner lined up to get it to the dump for us.
No problem just trying to help the group help the outdoors and help promote my company. Don't worry my wife patted me on the back.

There will be plenty of garbage to go around, unfortunately. That trailer Chris described was mounding over, and we called it quits halfway down our run as light was fading.

I'll be hoping to see a good crowd so that we can spread out bit to get more ground covered. We've mapped a bit and can share with first timers if needed.

There will be plenty of garbage to go around, unfortunately. That trailer Chris described was mounding over, and we called it quits halfway down our run as light was fading.

I'll be hoping to see a good crowd so that we can spread out bit to get more ground covered. We've mapped a bit and can share with first timers if needed.
From what John is saying it sounds like there is going to be a good turn out.

Reminder....

Iron Gap/Estill Fork clean up ride is tomorrow! The plan is to meet at the Burger King in Gurley. We will roll out from the BK at 8:30am sharp for the trail, so if you want breakfast get there earlier than that.

Bring gloves, we’ll be picking up lots of glass bottles and aluminum cans. Also, we’ll be out there most of the day so bring lunch!

Spring Shakedown ride at Hawk Pride this weekend. Folks will be camping Friday night and wheeling over the weekend.

I'll be coming up Friday afternoon. Who all is coming this weekend?
I'll be there and think there is a good crowd coming (Legnon, Zach, Archer, Rory, George, Brian ( new guy) and not sure who else.) I plan to be there Friday by lunch.

Jess and I will be there in the 80 around 2pm.

Ride and Campout at HPO this weekend is postponed, we’ll announce a reschedule soon!

What is the pulse on GSMTR? Thinking of making it the vacay that the girls and I take this summer. Need to see if they are down but I have a feeling they are. And its a Father's day gift to me.

I'm already booked. Looking forward to it.

What is the pulse on GSMTR? Thinking of making it the vacay that the girls and I take this summer. Need to see if they are down but I have a feeling they are. And its a Father's day gift to me.
I'm planning on making it this year again...

Edit: no cabins available... its a camping run...

Last edited:
Not sure. June is a fair piece away. Id like to do Thursday evening thru the weekend. More would be a bonus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom