Trail Ride....or somewhat of one! :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
If you want to put your Cruiser in low range and test out your lockers or new mud terrain's.....meet at corner of Hwy78 and Ladson Road at 9am on Saturday, Aug 2nd. Bring recovery straps, hi lift jacks, and clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
I will have a camera to memorialize our first official mud run or whatever it turns into.

We will meet in gas station parking lot on Saturday morning and I believe Indian Doc is riding shotgun with someone. I may do it too so I can snap pics of everyone going through trail and not have to worry about driving and shooting pics at same time....I got a feeling I am going to be the muddiest out of group once tires start spinning...LOL

Here is link for map...

Google Maps

Easiest way is I-26 to Hwy78 West to Ladson Road...unless coming from Summerville or points south.

32* 59' 15.86"N 80* 06' 08.32"W

Look forward to seeing you Saturday and you can pick up Lowcountry Landcruiser stickers and business cards when you show up if you missed meeting tonight at JBs Smokeshack.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
what gas station Hess or the other one wit strip mall infront of post office?

EDIT: Hess it is just looked at googlemaps ill see if i can get away for a few

EDIT again: can my coworkers tag along for some fun? hes got his own ride

Last edited:
Once again a plan shot to heck, anywho working this sat and sunday sorry all. David I will have to take u up on a ride sometime later. Have fun.!

If you want to put your Cruiser in low range and test out your lockers or new mud terrain's.....meet at corner of Hwy78 and Ladson Road at 9am on Saturday, Aug 2nd. Bring recovery straps, hi lift jacks, and clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
I will have a camera to memorialize our first official mud run or whatever it turns into.

We will meet in gas station parking lot on Saturday morning and I believe Indian Doc is riding shotgun with someone. I may do it too so I can snap pics of everyone going through trail and not have to worry about driving and shooting pics at same time....I got a feeling I am going to be the muddiest out of group once tires start spinning...LOL

Here is link for map...

Google Maps

Easiest way is I-26 to Hwy78 West to Ladson Road...unless coming from Summerville or points south.

32* 59' 15.86"N 80* 06' 08.32"W

Look forward to seeing you Saturday and you can pick up Lowcountry Landcruiser stickers and business cards when you show up if you missed meeting tonight at JBs Smokeshack.

:popcorn:

I will be at Rockville for the regatta this Saturday. Have fun and take lots of pictures, especially if somebody gets buried.

might be late ive got to deal wit ADT at 8am but i will be there

lets keep this one to our own little band of forgotton bastards for now.....due to location and size of trail. the guy from Beaufort is suppose to be meeting me at my house and then we are riding up together. I will have camera to document the carnage...LOL

i dont know how long im gona be but looks like im gona be tied up at the new house B/c of ADT

Well of the 6 guys originally wanting a trail ride...none showed up. I had a FJ Cruiser from Beaufort drive up this morning...and then he and I headed to meeting place where David Benke was getting fuel.

Heard a couple had to work...one had to babysit an ADT guy for some reason(Ben we were just kidding about making you walk home and not pulling you out of mud LOL)...others had other reasons. So we had Davids locked and mudded CJ......and Pat (MAGLIGHT on FJCruiser Forum) from Parris Island in his black FJ with street tires and me on camera.

Pats FJ is black and he has blacked out the trim and wheels himself...so mirrors, wings, wheels, bumpers are all flat black now. He has also added a light bar to front and trying to work an electrical gremlin that does not get juice to all lights so he has them off while working. He has a 3" lift and a new front bumper being shipped as we sit here....but still sporting the Bridgeston Dueler HT tires....so I asked him....when you getting new tires and he responded they are now PRETTY HIGH ON LIST after today. LMAO

Good time had by everyone with some pictures in slideshow for your enjoyment. There was some deep holes with all the rain we have had...and a couple surprises for even the lifted, locked and mud tired CJ.

No carnage....so it was a good day. A wet clutch and starter but after they dried out it was fine...

First were meek and mild.....then the FJ gets high centered in deep deep mud.....then next hole the locked CJ gets stuck so the Toy gets to return the favor with a pull out. The street shoed FJ made it through some mud I thought for sure he would get stuck as some were quite deep but he followed the line and kept at it and made it through rest of day without a hitch (tow)...LOL

I want to thank Pat (hopefully a future member) for making the drive up and enjoying some mud with us. He has agreed to pass out cards and get some interest down there for the Shrimp Boil in October....more to come.:popcorn:

CLICK HERE for the slideshow of todays fun and some from the recon trip Dave and I took a month ago to same location....ENJOY.

Last edited:
yea ADt didnt show up till 10am grrr but did get some other things unpacked and situated the hounds will be home soon their still at other house

Did yall run into any problems or anyone else

no problems...no other people...just us and the frogs and mud and heat.

Damn sounds like a good time,, but I did manage to get to work a little on the BT late Sunday so some of my addiction sated. Waiting for the pic's See ya.

i am here to help you.....i know it is hard with all the chicken hormones you have inhaled over the years with government...:D :D LOL

It's nice to know that someone has my back. LOL ;)

yeah, you can bring your wifes wrangler and your 4runner both..... :D :D

look forward to seeing you at the meeting unless you are running off to vegas again with your bride before school starts. :D

Finally got to wash off the Jeep today, and I was suprised at the lack of mud that was underneath.
Just a light brown film which is amazing considering the out side was covered in about 1/4 inch of mud. Made my job easier. Still have to fix the starter though. No biggy, I shouldn't have to even pull it off.:cool::wrench:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom