Toyota H55F Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fer

Threads
Hello, I have a problem that maybe you can help me, I have a H55F transmission and I need to buy the transfer shaft which is 34mm and also the bearings, washers and the gasket set for that transfer, if someone has the part number of Toyota of those parts to look for and buy them would be of great help

Hi all! I’m 👀 for a used H55f gearbox for my 1983 fj60
CD55E07C-78A3-46AB-9E8D-2690ADA7B984.jpeg

Hi all! I’m 👀 for a used H55f gearbox for my 1983 fj60View attachment 2545736
Post in the classifieds section. Good luck finding a used one. They exist and they pop up every once in a while, but it’s few and far between. Lots of 4 speeds. The 5 speed swap is very common and most people will be buried along with their H55F before giving it up. New H55F are still available. I just bought one and am installing it currently.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and buy a new 5 speed ..... the used units from overseas are ALWAYS TRASHED and hardly worth rebuilding.
There are plenty of shops & vendors who can help you source a trans and related parts, and that includes us. We keep new units and all related parts in stock.
Georg @ Valley Hybrids
Shop 209-475-8808

Do not buy second hand trashed "but like new" 5 speed, from 350k kilometers they sing many songs depending of the trailer towed and operator skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom