Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

haven't been able to get eric on the phone or through email to confirm and cancel my radiator order. email is being returned by someone else saying they will check with eric and they have too many orders to go through still.
Not a big dealer or parts department, they're swamped with online orders. I felt bad for them.

Can I get a gut check on this....from my original email about the damaged items it took three additional emails and 15 days to finally get a response from Eric. He is telling me that I have to file a claim with the shipper for the damages. Does that sound correct to anyone?

Typical knee jerk response. Shipping is on them, regardless if it's paid or free. They have to file the claim with the shipper but still bear the burden of replacing the part undamaged to you regardless of the claim.

If you had for any reason asked them to ship on your account or collect to you, then yes, it would be on you.

I have pretty much given up, as they have yet to reply. Its unfortunate because it was a pretty great deal.

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't post this...but I hope it helps IF there is a deal like this in the future.

I ordered from Marietta Toyota and Wesley Chapel Toyota for this sale and got all my stuff within 2 weeks. Cooling system parts, timing belt parts, brakes, rotors, tons of bushings and hardware...

There are around 177 SET dealers that participated in the sale, unfortunately, Decatur (?) was the one called out here on page 1 and got swamped.

Hopefully this sale happens again and a single dealer isn't negatively impacted from it.

Over the July 4 Holiday this year, Lexus posted a 17.76% discount, and I found a place that was no tax and free shipping with their coupon, all my parts have arrived already, steering rack, FDS, UCA, LCA, engine mount, trans mounts and some other items that will be installed the next time I schedule a day to crawl around on the garage floor under my LX.

Next time, all I can do is encourage everyone to do their due diligence and not all flood 1 dealer with the orders.

Is there any concern of orders being cancelled by Decatur? I don’t really want to bother them so they can work on orders. But I do wonder if everyone will get their orders filled. Any thoughts?

Is there any concern of orders being cancelled by Decatur? I don’t really want to bother them so they can work on orders. But I do wonder if everyone will get their orders filled. Any thoughts?
From taking with Eric I think he will get through all the order as long as he isn’t bothered too much. It is just not going to be quick.

Doubtful they’ll get cancelled- but I heard Eric was in a motorcycle accident so that cold be an issue delaying output

I had emailed early on saying that I wasn't in a hurry and wanted to make sure my orders didn't get cancelled. I got shipping notifications yesterday. They're still working through them and I don't think they'll cancel without talking to you, other than maybe the radiator ones that talked about.

Its very frustrating trying to get in contact with them. I need to change my shipping address as I am now moving since placing the order. No answer on email and when you call on the phone they say I need to send an email. I may just have to cancel the order through paypal just to make sure it doesn't get shipped to the wrong address.

I spoke with Eric a few weeks ago via email and telephone. He was very helpful.

I emailed them last week and they replied immediately. A woman named January replied and said she was helping Eric in the meantime and answered my questions. She confirmed my short block is on the ocean from Japan en route.

Not sure why others are having so many issues. Not to be Capt Obvious but have we checked your spam folder?

I spoke with Eric a few weeks ago via email and telephone. He was very helpful.

I emailed them last week and they replied immediately. A woman named January replied and said she was helping Eric in the meantime and answered my questions. She confirmed my short block is on the ocean from Japan en route.

Not sure why others are having so many issues. Not to be Capt Obvious but have we checked your spam folder?
How much did the short block come out to ?? Thats chunk of iron to ship

How much did the short block come out to ?? Thats chunk of iron to ship
To be clear, it’s for my 80. ~$2750 incredible price. Didn’t need it, but grabbed it anyway.

Got my 5 separate boxes. Unfortunately, 4 of 5 were packaged poorly and arrived damaged. The transmission pan dipstick tube had punched through the box in transit due to inadequate padding, the cabin air fan seems to have been dropped since the fan wheel is now broken off, and both CV axles have bent dust shields (yea I could bend these back, but I shouldn't have to). Pretty disappointed to say the least.

Going to send Eric an email today to see how he wants to proceed to get me new items (hint, I am very unhappy). Just needed to vent. With how things have been going it will probably be another 6 months before I see any replacement items.

View attachment 3043749 View attachment 3043750

View attachment 3043751

View attachment 3043752

View attachment 3043753 View attachment 3043754

Can I get a gut check on this....from my original email about the damaged items it took three additional emails and 15 days to finally get a response from Eric. He is telling me that I have to file a claim with the shipper for the damages. Does that sound correct to anyone?

Adding a follow up on this. Submitted the claim with UPS for the damages as the recipient (apparently either the sender or the recipient can do this). This included taking pictures and adding some notes for each of the items. Submitted it at like 11pm one night and the next morning at 8am UPS picked up the packages so the damage could be inspected. From there all the damaged items were shipped back to Eric where they arrived yesterday. Going to reach out in the morning to see what the next steps are to get my replacement items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom