Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I called them today. They said they will not ship radiators and did cancel my order. Guess they can’t notify people of this change so am glad that I checked here.

I’ll order the Mishimoto. Did it have the same capacity as the OEM radiator? Any install or fitment issues?

Thanks!
There is a thread going which has a lot of the info on this. Might want to check their there rather than this thread.

Last edited:
The aluminum Mishimoto has more capacity. Zero firment issues. It dropped right in. I installed the side brackets first and left them loose just in case. No problems all. 2006 LX. Check the Best Radiator Money can buy thread for more support and details. Dorky memo: the few folks that have seen under the hood all comment on how “cool” it looks.

Edit: added link:

I called them today. They said they will not ship radiators and did cancel my order. Guess they can’t notify people of this change so am glad that I checked here.

I’ll order the Mishimoto. Did it have the same capacity as the OEM radiator? Any install or fitment issues?

Thanks!

Update on my order from when I spoke to Eric today. He apologized for the delay and said he is working on everything. He is getting some surgery end of this week and will likely be out/slower next week. Said mine should ship by 6/10.

I got shipping confirmations yesterday. I ordered on the last day of the sale, a LOT of stuff coming so I guess it is good I was patient.

Yep, I have 2 orders from March 23 and: I got my second order arriving today and confirmation from Eric my larger, first order, will ship 6/6

Order placed 3/23.

One email update in early April and no communication from them since.

Order placed 3/23.

One email update in early April and no communication from them since.

Try emailing them again. I ordered 3/23 and just got my two front axles a couple days ago.

Got my update today from Eric: PayPal has canceled the payment authorization, based on time. Gotta call tomorrow and pay over the phone. Will be shipped by 6/8. We’ll see…

Nothing as of yet...ordered 3/23

Mine arrived this morning (also 3/23 order). I am away in the mountains of CO, or I’d already be working on it…be aware that even for my smaller order ~$200ish, a signature was still required. Someone’s gotta be home or have trusted neighbors.

I want to replace my upper and lower control arms and steering rack and tie rod ends. Any idea if one of these sales will ever happen again?

Mine arrived this morning (also 3/23 order). I am away in the mountains of CO, or I’d already be working on it…be aware that even for my smaller order ~$200ish, a signature was still required. Someone’s gotta be home or have trusted neighbors.
Ahh, good to know! Thanks for the tip.

Nothing as of yet...ordered 3/23
Contact the dealership, just after I called them asked to email the order details. Then got a call for the payment the next day and shipped the following day. They seem not going through all orders, maybe because PayPal payments are canceled.

I want to replace my upper and lower control arms and steering rack and tie rod ends. Any idea if one of these sales will ever happen again?
I spoke at length to the parts manager about this. He said NOBODY was ready for the response this got, and I told him, well, then maybe if you’d do it more than once every couple years, and PLEASE share this with corporate…they sold more than $1 million in 2.5 weeks in parts. An entire average year of parts sales.

I really wish this would happen again, I missed out on the one part I really need.:(

Ordered 3/19, got the message on 3/31 about shipping delays and I've had zero communication since. Just emailed them to see what's up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom