Towing/ Camping /Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@jynx, do you have two fenders or two trailers for sale?

Edit: Nevermind. I see you have an M100 & Bantam also.

The new M416 looks good.

Last edited:
@jynx, do you have two fenders or two trailers for sale?

We will have 2 trailers up for sale.

1 is a M100 that is pretty complete, but something is a little off with the frame or it has a bad spring as it leans a little to one side (measured frame to ground and it is about an inch off form side to side) It looks worse because that side of the trailer has been crunched down a little so to look at it on level ground it looks like one side is a couple inches lower. The back of is has been cut out to make it a tailgate, but it wasn't reinforced so the gate is bent.

The second is a bantam that has been disassembled. the box has been removed from the frame and the floor is gone. the frame is straight and the box looks to be in pretty good shape other than it has kind of been worked around since it is off the frame. I can't remember if we got a tailgate with it or not.

We were going to make the 100 into a camp trailer, but when we got into it good is when I noticed something was off. I didn't get very far in my investigation on it. After that I had planned to either jsut put a new floor in and rebuild the bantam, or I was going to swap the box from the bantam onto the 100 and call it good.

Here is the pic from when I brought them home.

trailer of trailers.jpg

I will get a few more between the rain this weekend and put them up if any of you are interested.

There are some of them on page 154 of this thread if you want to see what I got.

Last edited:
I am looking for one - two M416 fenders. These are the angled fenders with a flat top. The M100 fenders are curved/round. Thanks

Oops, you are right, we have an M100 and a bantam. Fixed previous post

Sorry no extra 416 fenders.

Those are very cool, but I’m looking for stock size. Good to know they are out there.

I’ll post a WTB thread in the trailer forum.

@JTU What hinges did you use on your swing out tailgate?

Anyone bought a shipping container locally? Looking to get one and would appreciate any recs.

We paid for one yesterday. H&P Leasing on Flowood Dr. Loretta is contact

Has anybody perfected the awning mount on a 416? I have a fox wing that I would like to live on here.

trailer.jpg

need to get another smaller profile tent.....I hate to have to put this thing for sale, but alas, here it is....

Autohome AirTop. $2700 ($3200 new plus like $450 to ship.....)

excellent condition. couple of gel coat scratches from loading and unloading it, but nothing bad.

this tent is pimp. sets up in about :30. closes in about 1 minute....no fiddling with some floppy soft roof top tent when it is cold asF.....trust me, that sucks....

Last edited:
@WharfRat larryb time for you to jump!!!

I am putting here first...

Only reason we are selling is that we are building a Kimberley Karavan that we are picking up in May. If I had the room in shop I would keep them both.

$21,500

AR Title in hand

2007 Kimberley King Kamper
AUS hard floor kamper
new queen memory foam mattress
20 gallon water tank
full outside kitchen - sink, 2 burner stove, 80L Waeco (Dometic 80L now) fridge, 2 food pantries
ensuite room - pass through for shower head
storage for 3 jerry cans - on the driver side box
also rear storage underbed drawer accessed in tailgate to pack clothes
300 amp hour AGM batteries with Xantrax 40amp charger - never had go below 50% even with 5 days use.
Solar panel and controller - I never used it the panel is very heavy and controller needs to be wired in.
2 new 31x10.50x15 Toyo MTs
TREG hitch
Electronic brakes and a surge break flip out if needed.
It has a massive awning and has an opening for a wood heater and all the walls to put up. The first owner used to Elk hunt and set it up for a week at a time for base camp in CO.
Fox Shocks
Webesto diesel heater 2kw....it will run you out of the tent on high uses about a gallon per 12 hours
New LED tail lights
20lb propane bottle
led lights in kitchen area and inside
Alot of cool features.

It handled 60mph wind gusts in W TX like a champ.....snow. sleet, and rain.

I fixed all the little issues and has been trouble free for the year we have owned it and have traveled with it. Feel free to email me at : johnbomar@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom