TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ahaha! I'm a little behind. I guess that was around the last time I was really involved in the club. :rolleyes: Thought if you still had the little truck you might be selling it so you can pull a boat around or something. :) I remember pretty clearly seeing a truck exactly like that one at one of our meets at the 6mile. I remember it having the same rims etc. Must have been someone else....

well Im not selling a hilux, but might be selling something else...

If I had a time machine I'd go get one of those 1987 diesel Xtra cab SR5 4x4 trucks, then off to 1984 for a BJ42. I'd also drop myself a note to invest in a tech company or two as well.

Seems like a sketchy history. I’m thinking stolen and crashed. New keys, no front driveshaft,
Left side repair/paint. It’s a solid project truck though.

Nice truck,

Suzuki Lj for 500

I guess anybody that want these FB market place goodies will have to look up the sellers name or something?

I'm not really into Tacos at all, but this one seems to be really well priced from what I've seen. Looks quite clean:

88251767_934.jpg

Same guy selling all of them. He still has that truck crane for sale. He was selling that welder or something
a few months back.

Same guy selling all of them. He still has that truck crane for sale. He was selling that welder or something
a few months back.
a few months back.
hey guys im a long time lurker/cruiser guy.. yes i have all three for sale.. ive collected way to much stuff over the years

hey guys im a long time lurker/cruiser guy.. yes i have all three for sale.. ive collected way to much stuff over the years

welcome

Oh to be young again... I’d love to build up one of those trucks. Unfortunately it’s not in the cards anymore... I’ll be doing well if I can finish up the body, power steering, and TPI fuel injection on mine.

Aw yeah ;).....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom