TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another Cruiser fan bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust…
You can’t mean me?! Just common sense for eastern road trip.

That Freeway Camper kit comes in a bunch of variations. They have a Nanaimo version that I’d
be wish I could see if it fit the 60. They are pretty cool, well made and I like the layout of sink and
fridge out back. Not perfect but it is interesting.

Haha yeah I’m just quoting queen and bugging you guys. We’re all getting older and so manny are drifting away from cruisers for things more modern. We’re just a bunch of dinosaurs, the next great extinction might be the fossil fuel burning vehicles.

Haha yeah I’m just quoting queen and bugging you guys. We’re all getting older and so manny are drifting away from cruisers for things more modern. We’re just a bunch of dinosaurs, the next great extinction might be the fossil fuel burning vehicles.

Probably coming quicker than we think too.

That Greta chick scares the s*** outta me...doubt I'd be brave enough to drive a smokey old truck past her glare...:lol:

Probably coming quicker than we think too.

That Greta chick scares the s*** outta me...doubt I'd be brave enough to drive a smokey old truck past her glare...:lol:

Greta_Thunberg_cruiser.jpg

Haha, looks like a bit of asperger disinterest. Probably because dip**** drivelled on for so long before getting to any sort of point.

Or, it it could have been a silent " you effete stuttering hugh grant wannabe **** , I'm not giving you any soundbites, but your voodoo doll is getting a couple extra pins in it tonight."

From man who brings rusty FJ40 this might be useful to someone

One of the better priced LJ's I've seen in a while. Probably would look pretty nice if someone cleaned the seagull shat and dust off it.

Ok. This guy just posted pics of the truck. It’s the same rusty thing that Antonio sold from
Duncan a few months ago for $1900. But this thing has been stripped now.
The factory vinyl floor mat is gone. So the guy grabbed it, picked it and is now asking
double the price. Sad. I dig the factory bench seat.

Guy just posted this from Ontario. If the thing has in fact had new birfields installed and
all the other work, with factory lockers it’s a good platform to start with. Just thought I’d
cross post for interests sake. Just to get it out $8500 asking price

This should probably go in the other thread with that price tag, but I'm cutting it some slack because it's cool as s*** and I've never seen one before.

00y0y_fa5MjfyTtBG_1200x900.jpg

This should probably go in the other thread with that price tag, but I'm cutting it some slack because it's cool as s*** and I've never seen one before.

View attachment 2124228

Love it!! It even comes with bicycles! What a find. True collectable, and the price is pretty close.
Did you see the red Volvo in the second pic. Guy has a serious Swedish fixation. Nice!

Love it!! It even comes with bicycles! What a find. True collectable, and the price is pretty close.
Did you see the red Volvo in the second pic. Guy has a serious Swedish fixation. Nice!
Hadn't actually noticed, but it would figure. The Sugga might be the coolest thing I've seen on CL in ages

wheels kinda look like the ones off a c303, can't tell from the rear pic if they're portals or not, but that'd probably double the coolness factor if they were...hell it's cool that it's even possible :smokin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom