TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This rig has history, here it is, looks to me to be the same rig. 2009

Cool 80. Manual, and ambulance doors.

I do really like the spartan commercial looking 80's like that quite a bit. Apparently even a fresh 1HZ is pretty lacking in them though; at 460,000km, I'm thinking the motor is probably pretty tired in that unit...

Cool 80. Manual, and ambulance doors.

I do really like the spartan commercial looking 80's like that quite a bit. Apparently even a fresh 1HZ is pretty lacking in them though; at 460,000km, I'm thinking the motor is probably pretty tired in that unit...

Haha hadn't noticed mileage, that's getting up there for them fancy modern lumps not named 3b...:hillbilly:

Not sure who this is.

Screenshot_20191106-124157.png

Neat little diesel survivor:

Is someone selling stuff out of my shed? LOL! What is up with that axle in the dirt?
Looks like some weird attachments

At only 90,000km, this thing is virtually brand new. This year has the A750F 5 speed (awesome strong trans, good for towing) and the VVTI V8 which gets better fuel economy and has more power. Fuel economy is the same as a 4.0 V6 Tacoma, but the 4.7 V8 is a better engine. The price is about half of what it's worth. @cruiserpilot ? Will sell fast if legit.

My friends BJ60 It was their daily driver 3-4 years ago. Nice springs. good 3b and 5 speed. They don't get much cheaper than this these days.

So who is selling this? Anyone know who?

Lachlan, if that is your Hilux, did you end up buying a Tundra?

I've never owned a hilux....nor wanted a tundra, where are you getting this info? :rofl: I did has a single cab 3rd gen with a tray, sold it almost 2 years ago though.

I've never owned a hilux....nor wanted a tundra, where are you getting this info? :rofl: I did has a single cab 3rd gen with a tray, sold it almost 2 years ago though.

Ahaha! I'm a little behind. I guess that was around the last time I was really involved in the club. :rolleyes: Thought if you still had the little truck you might be selling it so you can pull a boat around or something. :) I remember pretty clearly seeing a truck exactly like that one at one of our meets at the 6mile. I remember it having the same rims etc. Must have been someone else....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom