TJM T17 Bumper is coming Back! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Phil Damon Are the t17 winch trays back in stock yet? I got word that it would be this week...not sure if the eta was pushed back.

I called them today with finding out when my t13 will be arriving. The container that should have been there is still sitting at port, and the next container has been at sea for two weeks.

I called them today with finding out when my t13 will be arriving. The container that should have been there is still sitting at port, and the next container has been at sea for two weeks.
Yep. I’ve been waiting on my winch tray for months. The site said nothing about it being out of stock when I ordered it last year. Kinda bummed because I would have just bought a Dissent if I knew the wait time was going to be the same.

Patiently waiting for my T17 to arrive. The Bumper Store told me it would be like 5-6 weeks but we are now almost at 8 weeks.

Crazy times right now. I'm in the automotive/steel industry as well and we've pushed back ETA's on our products a few times over the last few months. We make our own products here in house but even obtaining raw material has been delayed. So I can understand the long wait times.

Anybody in the southeast need a t17 with winch plate? I’m itching for a new look. Likely the slee blue berry.

5CAA4A80-EEC5-4429-B47F-2869D8AA1577.jpeg

Anybody in the southeast need a t17 with winch plate? I’m itching for a new look. Likely the slee blue berry.

View attachment 2601060
Where are you (PM sent)
TNTNola could be a hint . . .
Sadly left Nola in 2019 :crybaby:

Edit: Your PM inbox is full

Last edited:
Finally received my bumper from TJM/BumperSuperStore. I can't wait to install this thing. Anyone running some LED lights for the front of the bumper? Preferably some that you don't have to drill through the bumper to install?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom