TJM T13 Bull bar installed - Lots of pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's finally here!!!

I ended up getting a Warn 12-S (non-wireless one) along with a relocation kit. I'll probably do the install in a couple weeks.

I also recieved a large delivery of Australian steel on my dock today:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dude....open it up. I was disappointed to see “Designed in Australia and made in China” lol

Dude....open it up. I was disappointed to see “Designed in Australia and made in China” lol

iPhones and TJM...
-Same song, 45,678,243rd verse... :hillbilly:

Got mine installed by a shop the other day. I didn’t have the winch installed since I almost never use it. After installation did you guys have extra bolts and nuts laying around?

Got my car back from milogen fabrications here in Norcal! After some trimming they actually got a warn 12-s to fit inside the bumper which was pretty cool!
I did lose a bit of height. My 700lbs 2.5 king coilovers pre-load is MAXED OUT! The bumper + 12s is crazy heavy. I'll be contacting King suspension to see if they have a longer 700lbs spring or just a heavier spring rate. The ride is nice and plush!
wSd3O7M.jpg

Q3eRvnw.jpg

Rjxn7RF.jpg

YXeXeea.jpg

Last edited:
Got my car back from milogen fabrications here in Norcal! After some trimming they actually got a warn 12-s to fit inside the bumper which was pretty cool!
I did lose a bit of height. My 700lbs 2.5 king coilovers pre-load is MAXED OUT! The bumper + 12s is crazy heavy. I'll be contacting King suspension to see if they have a longer 700lbs spring or just a heavier spring rate. The ride is nice and plush!
wSd3O7M.jpg

Q3eRvnw.jpg

Rjxn7RF.jpg

YXeXeea.jpg

My 1.5 cents Re lost height...
I think height seems good. Lifting higher in front just gives away available down-travel anyway (relative to a neutral truck position—not compressed, not at full droop). So I wouldn’t worry about that. If anything, I keep my front end lower than the rear intentionally for that reason. Will perform better when you hit a drop or ledge to walk down bc you’ll have down-travel available.

Last edited:
Got my car back from milogen fabrications here in Norcal!

Looks good. They installed the fairlead spacer which should only be used with wire winch line, looks like you have synthetic so you will want to remove that otherwise your line will rub. Also there is a plastic cover plate for the top of the winch access.

Looks good. They installed the fairlead spacer which should only be used with wire winch line, looks like you have synthetic so you will want to remove that otherwise your line will rub. Also there is a plastic cover plate for the top of the winch access.
Yea. I got some factor55 stuff to switch out later next week :D these are just placeholders

When you guys go fast over speed bumps, does it seem like the bullbar is “moving” or are the body mount soft making this optical illusion. I checked all the bolts and nuts on the bullbar and it’s secured.

When you guys go fast over speed bumps, does it seem like the bullbar is “moving” or are the body mount soft making this optical illusion. I checked all the bolts and nuts on the bullbar and it’s secured.

It has to move...and yes it’s normal.
That’s why it’s important to leave a gap between the metal fender piece and the bumper material.
Same with all competing heavy bumpers.

Show trucks often mount them tight so it looks cleaner, but if left that tight, they WILL damage their fenders in real use.

I just called King suspension and they recommend swapping my 14" 700lbs spring to 16" 800 lbs (which is what they now recommend to owners with a heavy setup like this)

@Markuson how did you get the Factor 55 1.5" Hawse Fairleads to fit? Any trimming?

I just called King suspension and they recommend swapping my 14" 700lbs spring to 16" 800 lbs (which is what they now recommend to owners with a heavy setup like this)

@Markuson how did you get the Factor 55 1.5" Hawse Fairleads to fit? Any trimming?

It’s just a half inch thicker. Not wider or longer. So if you can fit a Warn synthetic fairlead, you should be able to fit a 1.5 Factor55. The holes are the same.

I just did the 1.5 to maybe help the line clear the bumper with super off-angle pulls.

Last edited:
It’s just a half inch thicker. Not wider or longer. So if you can fit a Warn synthetic fairlead, you should be able to fit a 1.5 Factor55. The holes are the same.

I just did the 1.5 to maybe help a bit with super off-angle pulls.

Good to hear! I have it sitting in my garage. Will try to fit it this weekend. I just did the hook tonight coz the warn one looked really ugly lol.
OpUtIOc.jpg

With out the spacer will it not cut the rope if pulling near sideways? Thought that was the purpose of the spacer?

What are people’s solution for the front license plate mount in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom