Tire thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

everyone I know got 50-60,000 out of the KO's, I would expect close to the same from the KO2's

I have. I have them in my 37s in my 80. They do work! Not sure they work too well on smaller/lighter tires, but they do work on the big meats.

Ordered a set of BFG TA/KO2 in 315/75/16 E should be at my house next week! After marshal did my lift it just didn't look right. Does anyone know a cheap place near Clemson/Seneca to have them mounted balanced and an alignment done? Got a quote of 150 from a garage in seneca but looking to save on the install as much as I can. Thanks for all the input everyone, I'm looking forward to my new shoes.

$150 is a good price for install and alignment.

I'm getting new big boy tires soon. Stay tuned:hillbilly:

One local guy charges $20 a tire...my friend will do it for $10 a tire, but it takes him a week, and his minions are not the best at balancing..

$150 is a good price for install and alignment.

I'm getting new big boy tires soon. Stay tuned:hillbilly:

The Super Swamper SSR's did really well at GSMTR. They are stupid loud on the highway, but they're the best performing off-road tire that I've ever owned. How big and how aggressive are you going to go? I know you mentioned bigger than 37's...

The Super Swamper SSR's did really well at GSMTR. They are stupid loud on the highway, but they're the best performing off-road tire that I've ever owned. How big and how aggressive are you going to go? I know you mentioned bigger than 37's...
Top secret :flipoff2:

They arrived!

IMG_20160608_164642.jpg

Ordered a set of BFG TA/KO2 in 315/75/16 E should be at my house next week! After marshal did my lift it just didn't look right. Does anyone know a cheap place near Clemson/Seneca to have them mounted balanced and an alignment done? Got a quote of 150 from a garage in seneca but looking to save on the install as much as I can. Thanks for all the input everyone, I'm looking forward to my new shoes.
Check with gwinns tire and alignment in easley. Usually $20 a tire.

New tires ordered:grinpimp:

LAWD!

When you gonna cut 'em?
FFDDBD73-B494-4F0E-8B44-F8F3CEDCF978_zpsfxwrjf0z.jpg
I ain't no @Land Speeder . I don't have strong T-Rex arms to cut with...in all serious, I may put some diagonal cuts in the small lugs after I see how side stability is after I wheel them.

No time this week, but I'll get them mounted next week and then I'll see if I need to cut on the fenders at all.

I ain't no @Land Speeder . I don't have strong T-Rex arms to cut with...in all serious, I may put some diagonal cuts in the small lugs after I see how side stability is after I wheel them.
If you did have ridiculous arms to cut with, what would you cut and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom