Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The exterior light in my sidewall seemed to work intermittently, so they put up an LED wallpack ...

9ECC9FB1-D2B6-47E9-A929-3A8CBBA46865.jpeg

44DB65F2-AAD4-4814-ADC9-4B64C7CB2767.jpeg

3F9EFBCB-1239-4C11-9A16-E4EA53A51E23.jpeg

We came to see some lights, though, and when I flipped the switch... HOLY F@&#!!!

I was blinded...

3DD76485-452B-45C7-8E32-25F0F5951FBB.jpeg

This is the perfect amount of light for day time. At night, it’s a bit much if you’re coming in from outside. Two of the three rows was plenty for working, and single row only was more than enough for anything less.

I’ll have to put up some window shades if I plan on much night use. I already plan to do some tint on the street facing glass to limit visibility in during the day.

Last edited:
killer place man, I can wait for the Charcuterie parties with the local hipsters.
Thats a grip load of work, I just want to spray it with a sand blaster and find the old business logos under it all...

love to read your threads, i really needed this right now.
Stay safe man.

Last edited:
anything?

ETAF have to solo run his 420?

ETAF had to celebrate with the locals; hopefully none of them tried to use the mind expander.

Not much to report right now. Me and the family spent a day there last week transferring the overfill from the first dumpster to the second (driver refused the first pickup), weedeating, and picking up tumble trash out of my front fence.

Got my pickup a few days later...

9536A0EF-C8DD-422D-89DF-9CDD113C28A6.jpeg

EFE552B0-A53F-484F-BDA9-007997CBF970.jpeg

Last edited:
Right now I’m working through the last few of my backlog of motor builds, then will be working full-time punching out the interior of the shop enough to get moved in.

2026DFD4-0B6B-4C29-928F-018BA08EBD0A.jpeg

D64AC024-7BF3-4829-848A-B018FB8B1468.jpeg

Last edited:
ETAF had to celebrate with the locals; hopefully none of them tried to use the mind expander.

Not much to report right now. Me and the family spent a day there last week transferring the overfill from the first dumpster to the second (driver refused the first pickup), weedeating, and picking up tumble trash out of my front fence.

Got my pickup a few days later...

Yo I have a garbage contact in the future if you want to get commercial service. Just let me know.

Late to the shop build party, but sure like the result. Saw the first couple of pages but then somehow checked out until now. On the other hand it's fun to breeze through all the hard sweaty grunt work and just admire the end product. :cheers:

Last edited:
...On the other hand it's fun to breeze through all the hard sweaty grunt work and just admire the end product...

Amen! I’m getting to do a little of that myself right now - I hired my underemployed cousin to start preparing the walls for their repair/prime/paint while I’m grunting at the carport.

He’s having to go over every square inch with an angle grinder, scraper, and brush. There’s 70 years of stray nails and bolts, loose paint, and termite mud tunnels wherever they had untreated wood up.

He’s making good progress though. I’m hoping we’ll get into the wall repair sometime next week so we can let the structural engineers back in here.

84CC1E8E-0799-4CAB-B8C2-E37C50B006CC.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom