thinking 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alkaline747trio said:
I do believe, asside from the "..."s that I used near perfect grammar and spelling...and mouthing off would have included many more curse words than used, and mine were used well in context, so before you go judging my grammar and spelling, why don't you check to see if I did something wrong first. And yea, we sorta are more refined, we do have leather don't we :flipoff2:

just when i thought i was out you gotta pull me back in ...well my friend if you cant see own mistakes then fugetabotit perception is reality!

and you no what i meant about mouthing off if it makes you feel any better ill stand corrected and say "running your mouth"

oh and yeah i guess the leather makes you more refined! :princess:

anyways I've really got to put my ego in check and stop responding to these silly remarks about a thread that Ive got the ANSWERS for already... except for the 4 wheel disks , do you care to chime in? :rolleyes:

later! :bounce2:

freebornred is just too kewl fer skewl.

:rolleyes:

on second thought, let me revise my answers to your questions...

1st . what was the production years 4 the 40th anv. models

the 40th anniversary models are all 1998. They're 100 series. I think you'll like the 100 series forum. Much better group of guys there than the asshats here.

2nd . were the factory elc. lockers avl. as option on all model years?

just the rear lockers on the 1998 and 1999 years. 100 series rule!

3rd. were they any manual trans. 80's around ? or are they all auto?
no. none are manual. all 80s are automatics. 80s suck. Get a 100 :D

4th. if no manual was offered is there a kit out there to swap in a manual?

see, that's another thing that sucks about the 80. any no good kits. no good lifts. stick with the 60 or jump up to the 100 series. 80s suck.

5th. im not sold on allwheeldrive, I've driven audi quatros and ford explorer's
and felt like the extra diff's, and axles where very parasitic and not worth
complexity and extra mpg's before everyone goes crazy on me let me
just say that i live in miami fl. NO SNOW just the occ. rain shower.

i know man a fre has a kit to eliminate the allwheel drive anybody ever
try it or no of it? any input would be appreciated.

you're totall wright about the allwheeldrive. they're worse than the audi quatros and ford explorer's. in miami, fl, only losers would be seen in an 80. either retro-kewl 60s or the 100s are the only way to go.

6th. whats the deal with your head gaskets?

man! good thing you asked about that. they're always blowing head gaskets. 80s suck. get a 100. no problems with head gaskets on the 100.

7th. are those trd superchargers worth the $$$$$$$$$$
no, not worth it. 80s are SO underpowered. superchargers don't even cut it. don't waste your money or your time. get a 100 with a smokin' v8!!!

oh, man...that 100 series forum is great. you'd really like it there. :bounce: git 'er done!

cruiserdan said:
Isn't there a test one needs to pass before purchasing an 80?.......:D

The original purchase ammount was an effective filter but the price is dropping now........;)

funny :bounce2:
no really !

cruiserdan said:
Isn't there a test one needs to pass before purchasing an 80?.......:D

The original purchase ammount was an effective filter but the price is dropping now........;)
so, basically what you're saying is, "A fool and his money can easily buy an 80?"

Now that's just not wright :frown:

A fool and his money are soon partying......:D

Anyway, Discs all the way around was an option on 93-94 and standard on 95-97. ABS is included with 4 wheel discs. It is 4 wheel-3 channel.....

D-

Now that you have decided on the 100, be sure and PM Shotts, he will set you straight on the vastly superior IFS thing. :cheers:

NorCalDoug said:
so, basically what you're saying is, "A fool and his money can easily buy an 80?"

Now that's just not wright :frown:

you own one don't you; :doh:

are we all having fun yet ? :beer:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I LOVE YOU GUY"Z"!!!!!!!!!!

Tools R Us said:
Now that you have decided on the 100, be sure and PM Shotts, he will set you straight on the vastly superior IFS thing. :cheers:
Now that would be funny. Shotts and freebornred on the same thread. With both of them and their incurable cases of lastworditis, that thread would surpass both the Ultimate Thread and the Cheerleader thread in posts and views within a week!

Posts fer sure, dunno about views tho.....:D

cruiserdan said:
Posts fer sure, dunno about views tho.....:D

between the two of you guys you equal 10,422 post 's i know when I've been beat! gen. Patton and wonder dog jeez! :confused:

besides i don't have anymore questions.... :bounce2:

I believe that reffug said it best

"Houston we have a Tard"

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=56808&highlight=houston+tard

And Freeborn, you haven't hurt anyones feelings around here, You have to get really mean and call people "stupid head" in order to hurt anyones feelings. Mostly you have annoyed everyone and provided some entertaining "tard" content that has been sorely missed (or not) since Stuck cleaned up his act.
:cheers:
Dan

freebornred said:
besides i don't have anymore questions.... :bounce2:

Thank God...

Please don't buy an 80. This is a nice forum and you are an asshat. You will ruin it for the rest of us. And it's official; you are the load your momma should have swalloed.

The only tech in this thread is "how to clown an asshat"
Maybe it should be moved to chat where freebornred and Thai can discuss the merits of a double-ended buttplug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom