The "Un-Official" Off Road Trailer Pic Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought it would be a good idea to start a trailer picture thread. It will be a great place for a guy looking for ideas for a trailer or maybe it will motivate someone to either buy or build one of their own.

Post up pics of your off road trailer and if you did a custom build a link to the build thread. Maybe throw in a brief discription of the trailer and your done;)

priming the pump!

Here is my trailer "in progress"

started life as a 4'x6' homemade utility trailer that the PO was using to haul his dirt bike on.

link to build thread https://forum.ih8mud.com/trailer-tech/204538-good-starting-point.html
033001.jpg

Here is mine! Oh wait, I don't have a trailer yet. Hopefully I will in the next few weeks! :grinpimp:
TRAILER1.jpg

Here's my CDN M101, plan to paint 033 white to match LC, add 235x85x16 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's, plans to get a Technitop, and continue to pour money I dont have into it from there.

Roberto
HPIM1206.jpg

I bought this trailer about five months back. I've been waiting to clear up some title issues with the DMV/PO to make any kind of mods. It's finally legally mine as of today, so I've got some planning, thinking, and scoping in this forum to do. At least it is already converted to a 2" ball and a flat four and is basically ready to go as is. But is leaving stuff alone ever really an option?

Looking forward to spending some time in this particular thread.

Enjoy.
DVC01364 (Medium).JPG
DVC01365 (Medium).JPG

I bought this trailer about five months back. I've been waiting to clear up some title issues with the DMV/PO to make any kind of mods. It's finally legally mine as of today, so I've got some planning, thinking, and scoping in this forum to do. At least it is already converted to a 2" ball and a flat four and is basically ready to go as is. But is leaving stuff alone ever really an option?

Looking forward to spending some time in this particular thread.

Enjoy.

What kind of trailer is that? Looks nice.

Lowenbrau-

I always like your trailer. Could you widen the fenders and keep the same meats?

Rezarf <><

Here's version 3.0 of mine, but I'm already down the road to 4.0.

1967 M416, been tinkering with it since 1995!

Since this picture was taken, I've lowered the trailer by 2.5" and swapped out the complete axle in favor of a new one to match the oddball lug pattern of the UZJ100. Running OEM steel wheels w/285/75R16s to match the Cruiser. I've also mounted a couple of small propane tanks and I think I have the spare tire issue figured out. New pics coming soon.

Cheers!
DSC07040 (Medium).JPG

I think I might have to mount my spare on my roof rack. I can't think of a good place to mount it on the trailer.

I think I might have to mount my spare on my roof rack. I can't think of s good place to mount it on the trailer.

Honestly, these things benefit very little from a lift. The only reason to do it (besides looks) is to share the spare with the tow vehicle. It is amazing how little trouble a military trailer will have on 31" tires following a rig on 35s
trailer_0b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom