The "Un-Official" Off Road Trailer Pic Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chardur i removed your link because when i clicked on it firefox told me it was a reported virus attack page and wouldn't let me go there. maybe some mistake since it is expedition portal. the link is here if anyone wants to try it (entirely at their risk)

Family Basecamp Build - Expedition Portal Forum

What is the current listing status for expeditionportal.com/forum?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 72 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 21 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-15.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including blamesllek.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, expeditionportal.com/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

It's a third party, probably posting links to malware on the site. Nothing wrong with the link

It's a third party, probably posting links to malware on the site. Nothing wrong with the link

it says 21 out of 72 pages at the site resulted in malware downloading. that sounds like a more serious problem than nasty links. i hope they get it fixed.

I was just trying to go to expedition portal and got the same warning message. I'm wondering if the message itself is some sort of hack/malware. My virus scan didn't detect anything, but I didn't try to go beyond the warning. Figure, why take the chance. I can wait until they get it sorted out.

Expo is now back up without the scare screen.

My trailer

P1010029.JPG

P1010477_3.JPG

This is what I use (M101A1) while I am building my expedition trailer
CIMG0010 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Nothing special, just a tongue stretch to fit the yaks. Maybe someday I'll find a tent. Not to bad for a 1946 model.
IMG_0141.jpg

I know I need to mow, but the water was calling me.

nice to see someone with their priorities in line....:beer:

screw the grass...it'll be there next week...

Posting from the road, I'll put up some more when I get back to the office.

fiamma.jpg

This is awesome! Great looking trailer!

My wife and I are seriously thinking about building (or buying) an offroad teardrop in the near future. I would love to see more shots of this! Lessee....How's it tow? How roomy is the interior? and how well setup is the kitchen?

Here's our rig on arrival last week at High Rock Bay at the eastern end of the Keweenaw in Michigan's UP.
RigArrivalAtHRB1.jpg

Here is a more recent picture of mine.

ecameron87-albums-trailer-picture14671-dscn0700.jpg

It is not quite done yet, however, it has logged over 6000 miles so far.

Here it is after a cleaning. The front box contains the water tank and a kitchen sink.

ecameron87-albums-trailer-picture13511-trailer2-012.jpg

ecameron87-albums-trailer-picture13509-trailer2-008.jpg

I still have side doors and compartments to make. The wood sides are temporary to seal the main box up.

this is what i have to start with
axle024.jpg

fjandm416004.jpg

fjandm416002.jpg

tailgate already installed by previous owner and tire spare carrier under the tub.

Nothing special, just a tongue stretch to fit the yaks. Maybe someday I'll find a tent. Not to bad for a 1946 model.
IMG_0141.jpg

I know I need to mow, but the water was calling me.

Can you please post close up pictures of the tongue stretch? I have a 14' and 12' yaks I want to carry on my M416. Is the tongue removable so you can put the lunette back on it?

Thanks.

Well I guess I'll add to this thread as well. I built this trailer for Clark who lives on the other side of the state in Boise. I like how it turned out. Here are a few pictures of him putting it through its paces.

08SpringBreakTrip023.jpg

08SpringBreakTrip063.jpg

08SpringBreakTrip150.jpg

08SpringBreakTrip161.jpg

And just for fun here are a couple when it was in progress.

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Mike​

Here's a few from our trip this past November...

IMG_0333-1.jpg

IMG_0318-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom