The ONSC "What I do for a Living" thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The slowest man in the world!

Yes, that's right...I AM the slowest man in the world. Guess that's why I bought a an old cruiser in the first place, right?? Anyway, I am a cancer researcher at UNC-CH trying to use nutrition to prevent cancer and to increase the effectiveness of existing treatments for cancer. Which is also why I am always in the shadows of this amazingly diverse group. Although my boys are getting to an age where I see the cruiser and camping coming way up on the radar!

Im an air traffic controller....IN TRAINING at MCAS New River.

The company I work for has posted quite a few Software engineer positions. Please send me an email if interested.

The location is in Morrisville, NC. Near the RDU airport.

roane3@gmail.com

Thanks,

Andrew

Last edited:
The company I work for has posted quite a few SW positions. Please send me an email if interested.

roane3@gmail.com

Thanks,

Andrew

Maybe my brain has been scrambled due to the horrible week i've had coupled with extreme lack of sleep but what is a SW position??

software... programmers? just my guess.

while we are at it.

my team has an opening for a strong unix admin that can script. vmware knowledge a plus.

The location is Morrisville, NC only.

I am a HVAC instructor for CPCC. Also have a small HVAC company sevice, sales and installation in Charlotte

Dont forget that 20% discount on Design work for paid ONSC members ! :D:D:D

: : Golden Garden Design : :

ok im in.... I own my own landscape design and consultation company in Greensboro NC area but travel most the state for design work. Focus is high end residential and commercial campus design. Feel free to contact me w/ any questions as to how i might be able to help you w/ any design needs. ONSC member qualify for a discount on design and/or consultation rates; and dont be shy w/ the referrals :D

GOLDEN GARDEN DESIGN INC. goldengardendesign@gmail

7 days after install
ball041.jpg

18 mos after install (like the work truck? :D)
ball15yr014.jpg

Last edited:
Jason one of these days you need to come and look at my back yard.

Mold Design Engineer now / Tool and Die maker before that.

update: I am working at Colfax Trailer and have transfered to Appalachian State University

whoah.....theres a change in venue. Keep us posted on yosef and I'll be up to see you for a trailer wheel shortly. The guys there are great and offered us a club discount I just need to follow up on.

We have a senior level network engineer position open right now (routing, switching, data centers); and will have a senior level voice engineer position open any day (CCM, SIP, F/OSS tools). If anyone's interested, lemme know. In Raleigh on NC State's Centennial Campus.

whoah.....theres a change in venue.
Derek is constantly working on some sick rigs.
Its definetly a sweet place for a summer job.

In case people really think I am a drug dealer ;), this is what I do. From 2008-2011 I was the US Project Manager and subject matter expert for the design, implementation, and production of this Type II diabetes drug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgGd6gmUQ-g I've just started seeing the advertising on the TV for this, and they'll probably run the crap out of it, so I'm sorry now!

Yep. I have seen that one numerous times already.

Guess I need to change what I do eh ?

hmmmmm....what do I do?..........what have I done?.... machine shop for 8 yrs, Toyota tech for a short while...now I work in construction.....cabinets, trim, tile, plumbing, electrical.... a hack of all trades, with the golden touch.......I fix everything that needs it around my house ....
.yeah...that's me.....SHAUN the UN-FUQQERUPPER

Voice and video communications support at Cisco in the TAC (Technical Assistance Center).

Long story short, I'm a networking geek that works with phones and deals with customer problems :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom